Chitradurga from Karnataka sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Wednesday accused Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's government of being anti-Hindu. Meanwhile when addressing the Nava Karnataka Nirmana Parivartana Yatre in Chitradurga, Shah said, "The Siddaramaiah government is indulging in vote bank politics; it is an anti-Hindu government. They have withdrawn all cases against the SDPI, which is an anti-India organization and should be abolished".
Moreover Shah further said the Siddaramaiah government in the state had deprived the people of the state from the benefits of the money that was meant for their welfare. He added "The Modi Government has increased Karnataka share from Rs 88,583 crore (13th Finance Commission) to Rs 2,19,500 crore which is 14th Finance Commission".
Meanwhile, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Wednesday said that
the government will not tolerate any organization that disturbs
peace. Furthermore he also said that BJP, RSS and Bajrang Dal have
extremist elements and therefore will not be tolerated.
Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget? According to sources to give a boost to domestic manufacturing and its 'Make in India' program, the government is expected to increase import duty on certain items related to power, capital goods and chemicals sectors. Meanwhile the industry leaders stated that health care industry is anticipating a better role for private sector in the country's health system, a boost to the Public and Private Partnership (PPP) will also help.
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations