Chitradurga from Karnataka sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Wednesday accused Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's government of being anti-Hindu. Meanwhile when addressing the Nava Karnataka Nirmana Parivartana Yatre in Chitradurga, Shah said, "The Siddaramaiah government is indulging in vote bank politics; it is an anti-Hindu government. They have withdrawn all cases against the SDPI, which is an anti-India organization and should be abolished".
Moreover Shah further said the Siddaramaiah government in the state had deprived the people of the state from the benefits of the money that was meant for their welfare. He added "The Modi Government has increased Karnataka share from Rs 88,583 crore (13th Finance Commission) to Rs 2,19,500 crore which is 14th Finance Commission".
Meanwhile, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Wednesday said that
the government will not tolerate any organization that disturbs
peace. Furthermore he also said that BJP, RSS and Bajrang Dal have
extremist elements and therefore will not be tolerated.
TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana caretaker chief minister and TRS party supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao lending final touches to the party's election manifesto, the party had released the manifesto yest afternoon at 2:30 PM. As per report the manifesto was released at a press conference after the Manifesto Committee meeting to be held in the Telangana Bhavan.
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!