Chitradurga from Karnataka sources have stated that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Wednesday accused Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's government of being anti-Hindu. Meanwhile when addressing the Nava Karnataka Nirmana Parivartana Yatre in Chitradurga, Shah said, "The Siddaramaiah government is indulging in vote bank politics; it is an anti-Hindu government. They have withdrawn all cases against the SDPI, which is an anti-India organization and should be abolished".
Moreover Shah further said the Siddaramaiah government in the state had deprived the people of the state from the benefits of the money that was meant for their welfare. He added "The Modi Government has increased Karnataka share from Rs 88,583 crore (13th Finance Commission) to Rs 2,19,500 crore which is 14th Finance Commission".
Meanwhile, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Wednesday said that
the government will not tolerate any organization that disturbs
peace. Furthermore he also said that BJP, RSS and Bajrang Dal have
extremist elements and therefore will not be tolerated.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong