According to sources Thrithala Congress MLA VT Balram's comments on Facebook about Communist Leader AK Gopalan's marriage has enraged AKG's supporters in Kerala. Meanwhile after the Facebook post, VT Balram received a lot of flak. Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) workers also vandalized Balram's office on Saturday.
Sources have reported that police protection was provided to Balram's office after DYFI workers hurled empty liquor bottles at his office. Moreover in the Facebook post, Balram questions AK Gopalan's marriage with Susheela. In the post, he alleges that Gopalan had fallen in love with Susheela when she was 12 or 13 years old.
Accordingly the post also alleges that Gopalan married Susheela while he
was still married to his first wife. Meanwhile Congress or UDF has not
commented on the controversy created by the Facebook post. Further Balram said
that all the condemnation against him is just "intolerance".
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19