While Meghan markle's engagement to prince harry was a surprise for media, now she has shocked everyone with her social media shutdown, as she was a person who was active in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
However, Meghan markle has decided to take leave from all her social media accounts, as she's all set to become a part of the royal family, getting married to Prince Harry in May.
Though members of the
royal family of Britain have social media accounts, they don't directly manage
those accounts, and they are managed by communication teams. Meghan markle will
belong to Kensington palace, and her social media account will be managed by
the communication staff of social media team. Markle had mentioned that she's
grateful to all her social media followers, as she has a whopping 1.9 million
Instagram followers, 3.5 lakh in Twitter and 8 lakh likes in Facebook.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19