Arumugasamy commission's reports on the names and details of former chief minister Jayalalitha's visitors during her Apollo stay has been revealed, Jayalalitha was admitted in the Apollo hospital on September 22, following illness, and she was in the hospital premises for 75 days, and passed away on December 5th, 2016 after the treatment failed.
After suspicions were raised on her death and the mystery behind, as people thought it was a murder and not a natural death, an investigation commission headed by former judge Arumugasamy was appointed by the Tamilnadu government, following which he began investigating in November.
It has been revealed
that during her treatment period, she was visited by former chief secretary
Sheela Balakrishnan, Ram Mohan Rao, Doctor Balaji who obtained fingerprint, and
they have given their testimony of visit. Besides, Deepak, son of Jayalalitha's
brother had visited her on September first week and December 4th, as per
Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day According to sources Jio as part of the Republic Day offer slashes Rs 50 on the existing tariffs and adds 50% more data on its plans. Meanwhile Jio also introduces a new Rs 98 tariff, which offers 1GB of data per day along with free voice calls and messages. Further the company says that their plans are priced up to Rs 50 lower than the competition and provide 50% more data at similar price points.
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF