Arumugasamy commission's reports on the names and details of former chief minister Jayalalitha's visitors during her Apollo stay has been revealed, Jayalalitha was admitted in the Apollo hospital on September 22, following illness, and she was in the hospital premises for 75 days, and passed away on December 5th, 2016 after the treatment failed.
After suspicions were raised on her death and the mystery behind, as people thought it was a murder and not a natural death, an investigation commission headed by former judge Arumugasamy was appointed by the Tamilnadu government, following which he began investigating in November.
It has been revealed
that during her treatment period, she was visited by former chief secretary
Sheela Balakrishnan, Ram Mohan Rao, Doctor Balaji who obtained fingerprint, and
they have given their testimony of visit. Besides, Deepak, son of Jayalalitha's
brother had visited her on September first week and December 4th, as per
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong