According to sources WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used messenger service across the world. This server has very little security and hence can be hacked very easily. Meanwhile there are two ways to hack a WhatsApp device one is through IMEI number and the other through Wi-Fi.
Generally, Android and Apple devices that use WhatsApp do not have any security. It is Blackberry devices that are extremely safe as they use their own server, while others use the WhatsApp server. So, generally, avoid using Wi-Fi for WhatsApp, if and whenever it is possible.
Never share your IMEI number and avoid keeping your phone out at places
where it can be accessible to others. Once the user has your IMEI number, he or
she can easily hack your device and read all your messages. Presently hacking
has become more common and much online scam issue is increasing rapidly
and it is all in our hands to protect ourselves from hacking.
Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu Dussehra celebrations are on in full swing across the country. While the festivities may go by different names in different states, the fervor and enthusiasm remains the same. Goddess Durga is worshiped in West Bengal, whereas it is Devi Chamundeswari in Karnataka. Gujarat celebrates with the colorful Dandiya Raas and Golu dolls find a special place in homes across Tamilnadu.
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash