According to sources WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used messenger service across the world. This server has very little security and hence can be hacked very easily. Meanwhile there are two ways to hack a WhatsApp device one is through IMEI number and the other through Wi-Fi.
Generally, Android and Apple devices that use WhatsApp do not have any security. It is Blackberry devices that are extremely safe as they use their own server, while others use the WhatsApp server. So, generally, avoid using Wi-Fi for WhatsApp, if and whenever it is possible.
Never share your IMEI number and avoid keeping your phone out at places
where it can be accessible to others. Once the user has your IMEI number, he or
she can easily hack your device and read all your messages. Presently hacking
has become more common and much online scam issue is increasing rapidly
and it is all in our hands to protect ourselves from hacking.
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities