According to sources WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used messenger service across the world. This server has very little security and hence can be hacked very easily. Meanwhile there are two ways to hack a WhatsApp device one is through IMEI number and the other through Wi-Fi.
Generally, Android and Apple devices that use WhatsApp do not have any security. It is Blackberry devices that are extremely safe as they use their own server, while others use the WhatsApp server. So, generally, avoid using Wi-Fi for WhatsApp, if and whenever it is possible.
Never share your IMEI number and avoid keeping your phone out at places
where it can be accessible to others. Once the user has your IMEI number, he or
she can easily hack your device and read all your messages. Presently hacking
has become more common and much online scam issue is increasing rapidly
and it is all in our hands to protect ourselves from hacking.
Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day According to sources Jio as part of the Republic Day offer slashes Rs 50 on the existing tariffs and adds 50% more data on its plans. Meanwhile Jio also introduces a new Rs 98 tariff, which offers 1GB of data per day along with free voice calls and messages. Further the company says that their plans are priced up to Rs 50 lower than the competition and provide 50% more data at similar price points.
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF