Hyderabad sources have stated that recently a diamond hill is been discovered and the news had shocked many. At a place called Kurnool a fort is been found. During 16th century this fort is been built.
Sources have stated that Vijayanagar Kindom kings during making war had hidden in the hill been later converted as a fort. It was stated that kings had kept acres of gold diamond ornaments in the hill. Many had tried to take diamonds but in vain. But recently the archaeological department had said there is diamonds in the hill. As per report from archaeological department the state government along with the department people had started scrutinizing from December 12.
Through scanner they have at last found out the hill of diamonds.
Presently Andhra government had arranged for tight security arrangements around
the hill safeguard the place from culprits.
Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos? Sources have made a statement that Prime Minister is in Davos to attend the World Economic Forum and attract investors. He also met CEOs of Indian firms there. According to sources the Prime Minister is all set to have his dinner at the Intercontinental Davos. Here's a look at the three course traditional thaali meal curated by chefs of Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?