Hyderabad sources have stated that recently a diamond hill is been discovered and the news had shocked many. At a place called Kurnool a fort is been found. During 16th century this fort is been built.
Sources have stated that Vijayanagar Kindom kings during making war had hidden in the hill been later converted as a fort. It was stated that kings had kept acres of gold diamond ornaments in the hill. Many had tried to take diamonds but in vain. But recently the archaeological department had said there is diamonds in the hill. As per report from archaeological department the state government along with the department people had started scrutinizing from December 12.
Through scanner they have at last found out the hill of diamonds.
Presently Andhra government had arranged for tight security arrangements around
the hill safeguard the place from culprits.
Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu Dussehra celebrations are on in full swing across the country. While the festivities may go by different names in different states, the fervor and enthusiasm remains the same. Goddess Durga is worshiped in West Bengal, whereas it is Devi Chamundeswari in Karnataka. Gujarat celebrates with the colorful Dandiya Raas and Golu dolls find a special place in homes across Tamilnadu.
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash