Los Angeles sources have stated that US immigration agents had descended on dozens of 7-Eleven stores before dawn Wednesday to open employment audits and interview workers in what officials described as the largest operation against an employer under Donald Trump’s presidency.
Meanwhile the agents targeted about 100 stores nationwide, broadening an investigation that began with a 4 year old case against a franchisee on New York’s Long Island. Accordingly the audits could lead to criminal charges or fines over the stores’ hiring practices.
Moreover the action appears to open a new front in Trump’s sharp expansion
of immigration enforcement, which has already brought a 40% increase in
deportation arrests and plans to spend billions of dollars on a border wall
with Mexico. Hardliners have been pressing for a tougher stance on employers.
Accordingly 7- Eleven Stores Inc., based in Irving, Texas, with more than 8,600
stores in the US, didn’t immediately respond to a message seeking comment.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike