Los Angeles sources have stated that US immigration agents had descended on dozens of 7-Eleven stores before dawn Wednesday to open employment audits and interview workers in what officials described as the largest operation against an employer under Donald Trump’s presidency.
Meanwhile the agents targeted about 100 stores nationwide, broadening an investigation that began with a 4 year old case against a franchisee on New York’s Long Island. Accordingly the audits could lead to criminal charges or fines over the stores’ hiring practices.
Moreover the action appears to open a new front in Trump’s sharp expansion
of immigration enforcement, which has already brought a 40% increase in
deportation arrests and plans to spend billions of dollars on a border wall
with Mexico. Hardliners have been pressing for a tougher stance on employers.
Accordingly 7- Eleven Stores Inc., based in Irving, Texas, with more than 8,600
stores in the US, didn’t immediately respond to a message seeking comment.
Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget? According to sources to give a boost to domestic manufacturing and its 'Make in India' program, the government is expected to increase import duty on certain items related to power, capital goods and chemicals sectors. Meanwhile the industry leaders stated that health care industry is anticipating a better role for private sector in the country's health system, a boost to the Public and Private Partnership (PPP) will also help.
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations