With Bengaluru city already been troubled with issues like traffic issues, potholes, damaged footpaths to name a few, now Bengaluru is all set to face a new issue with the latest announcement from Bengaluru Electric Supply Corporation (BESCOM) that there will be intermittent power cuts throughout the month of January in Bengaluru daily, between 10 am to 6 pm. This plan however has been said to be a plan by BESCOM to improve the power supply in the state.
It has been said that KPTC officials will work in improving the conductor capacity from Hebbal to LR Bande, and during this maintenance activity the substations will stop working, and hence power cut will be there in many areas. With the replacement of older cables with high tension low sag cables, the capacity will be increased and the power failures will be reduced.
More than 300 locations will be affected by this,
and this includes zones like Indira Nagar, Banaswadi, Shivaji Nagar, Laggare,
Chokkasandra, Kuppusamy Layout, Byrankunte. The last instance of Bengaluru
facing power supply issues was in mid December 2017, and during November when
there was coal shortage.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong