With Bengaluru city already been troubled with issues like traffic issues, potholes, damaged footpaths to name a few, now Bengaluru is all set to face a new issue with the latest announcement from Bengaluru Electric Supply Corporation (BESCOM) that there will be intermittent power cuts throughout the month of January in Bengaluru daily, between 10 am to 6 pm. This plan however has been said to be a plan by BESCOM to improve the power supply in the state.
It has been said that KPTC officials will work in improving the conductor capacity from Hebbal to LR Bande, and during this maintenance activity the substations will stop working, and hence power cut will be there in many areas. With the replacement of older cables with high tension low sag cables, the capacity will be increased and the power failures will be reduced.
More than 300 locations will be affected by this,
and this includes zones like Indira Nagar, Banaswadi, Shivaji Nagar, Laggare,
Chokkasandra, Kuppusamy Layout, Byrankunte. The last instance of Bengaluru
facing power supply issues was in mid December 2017, and during November when
there was coal shortage.
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities