According to sources India on Friday had deployed a remote sensing Cartosat, which was its 100th satellite in space and 30 other satellites, which includes 28 from six nations into the earth’s orbit after a copybook launch from its spaceport in Sriharikota. The PSLV – C40 roared into the clear sky following a 24 hour countdown.
Meanwhile ISRO Satellite Centre Director M. Annadurai stated that “The Micro Satellite will be India’s 100th satellite in space”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted ISRO on the successful launch and the countdown began at 5.29 am in the Mission control at Sriharikota for the rocket launch at 9.28 am on Friday.
Furthermore Cartosat-2 series was the first to be
separated from the rocket and had injected into the sun synchronous orbit at
505 km above the earth and moreover the Cartosat-2 series would orbit around
the earth for five years. Moreover the micro satellite would be India’s 100th
satellite in space around the earth’s orbit.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong