According to sources India on Friday had deployed a remote sensing Cartosat, which was its 100th satellite in space and 30 other satellites, which includes 28 from six nations into the earth’s orbit after a copybook launch from its spaceport in Sriharikota. The PSLV – C40 roared into the clear sky following a 24 hour countdown.
Meanwhile ISRO Satellite Centre Director M. Annadurai stated that “The Micro Satellite will be India’s 100th satellite in space”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted ISRO on the successful launch and the countdown began at 5.29 am in the Mission control at Sriharikota for the rocket launch at 9.28 am on Friday.
Furthermore Cartosat-2 series was the first to be
separated from the rocket and had injected into the sun synchronous orbit at
505 km above the earth and moreover the Cartosat-2 series would orbit around
the earth for five years. Moreover the micro satellite would be India’s 100th
satellite in space around the earth’s orbit.
Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day According to sources Jio as part of the Republic Day offer slashes Rs 50 on the existing tariffs and adds 50% more data on its plans. Meanwhile Jio also introduces a new Rs 98 tariff, which offers 1GB of data per day along with free voice calls and messages. Further the company says that their plans are priced up to Rs 50 lower than the competition and provide 50% more data at similar price points.
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF