According to sources India on Friday had deployed a remote sensing Cartosat, which was its 100th satellite in space and 30 other satellites, which includes 28 from six nations into the earth’s orbit after a copybook launch from its spaceport in Sriharikota. The PSLV – C40 roared into the clear sky following a 24 hour countdown.
Meanwhile ISRO Satellite Centre Director M. Annadurai stated that “The Micro Satellite will be India’s 100th satellite in space”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted ISRO on the successful launch and the countdown began at 5.29 am in the Mission control at Sriharikota for the rocket launch at 9.28 am on Friday.
Furthermore Cartosat-2 series was the first to be
separated from the rocket and had injected into the sun synchronous orbit at
505 km above the earth and moreover the Cartosat-2 series would orbit around
the earth for five years. Moreover the micro satellite would be India’s 100th
satellite in space around the earth’s orbit.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19