According to sources India on Friday had deployed a remote sensing Cartosat, which was its 100th satellite in space and 30 other satellites, which includes 28 from six nations into the earth’s orbit after a copybook launch from its spaceport in Sriharikota. The PSLV – C40 roared into the clear sky following a 24 hour countdown.
Meanwhile ISRO Satellite Centre Director M. Annadurai stated that “The Micro Satellite will be India’s 100th satellite in space”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted ISRO on the successful launch and the countdown began at 5.29 am in the Mission control at Sriharikota for the rocket launch at 9.28 am on Friday.
Furthermore Cartosat-2 series was the first to be
separated from the rocket and had injected into the sun synchronous orbit at
505 km above the earth and moreover the Cartosat-2 series would orbit around
the earth for five years. Moreover the micro satellite would be India’s 100th
satellite in space around the earth’s orbit.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike