Mumbai sources have stated that the budget carrier IndiGo, which recently got a dressing down from a Parliamentary panel for "rude" behavior of its staff, has currently been accused of "threatening" to use force against a group of passengers who refused to vacate its aircraft at Patna airport late December.
Meanwhile the incident, which took place on December 30 last year, comes nearly three months after the staff of the Gurgaon based airline thrashed a passenger at the Delhi airport. Further IndiGo, said all the passengers cooperated and deplaned except for a group of 20 passengers who refused to deplane despite its staff "politely" requesting them to cooperate because of bad weather conditions.
Prasad Nandurkar, a passenger and chief executive officer of a private
engineering college in Maharashtra said in his Facebook post that "IndiGo
airlines threatened passengers to get down from aircraft otherwise they will
drag out passengers using CISF at Patna”.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan