Mumbai sources have stated that the budget carrier IndiGo, which recently got a dressing down from a Parliamentary panel for "rude" behavior of its staff, has currently been accused of "threatening" to use force against a group of passengers who refused to vacate its aircraft at Patna airport late December.
Meanwhile the incident, which took place on December 30 last year, comes nearly three months after the staff of the Gurgaon based airline thrashed a passenger at the Delhi airport. Further IndiGo, said all the passengers cooperated and deplaned except for a group of 20 passengers who refused to deplane despite its staff "politely" requesting them to cooperate because of bad weather conditions.
Prasad Nandurkar, a passenger and chief executive officer of a private
engineering college in Maharashtra said in his Facebook post that "IndiGo
airlines threatened passengers to get down from aircraft otherwise they will
drag out passengers using CISF at Patna”.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike