Mumbai sources have stated that the budget carrier IndiGo, which recently got a dressing down from a Parliamentary panel for "rude" behavior of its staff, has currently been accused of "threatening" to use force against a group of passengers who refused to vacate its aircraft at Patna airport late December.
Meanwhile the incident, which took place on December 30 last year, comes nearly three months after the staff of the Gurgaon based airline thrashed a passenger at the Delhi airport. Further IndiGo, said all the passengers cooperated and deplaned except for a group of 20 passengers who refused to deplane despite its staff "politely" requesting them to cooperate because of bad weather conditions.
Prasad Nandurkar, a passenger and chief executive officer of a private
engineering college in Maharashtra said in his Facebook post that "IndiGo
airlines threatened passengers to get down from aircraft otherwise they will
drag out passengers using CISF at Patna”.
Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget? According to sources to give a boost to domestic manufacturing and its 'Make in India' program, the government is expected to increase import duty on certain items related to power, capital goods and chemicals sectors. Meanwhile the industry leaders stated that health care industry is anticipating a better role for private sector in the country's health system, a boost to the Public and Private Partnership (PPP) will also help.
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations