Mumbai sources have stated that the budget carrier IndiGo, which recently got a dressing down from a Parliamentary panel for "rude" behavior of its staff, has currently been accused of "threatening" to use force against a group of passengers who refused to vacate its aircraft at Patna airport late December.
Meanwhile the incident, which took place on December 30 last year, comes nearly three months after the staff of the Gurgaon based airline thrashed a passenger at the Delhi airport. Further IndiGo, said all the passengers cooperated and deplaned except for a group of 20 passengers who refused to deplane despite its staff "politely" requesting them to cooperate because of bad weather conditions.
Prasad Nandurkar, a passenger and chief executive officer of a private
engineering college in Maharashtra said in his Facebook post that "IndiGo
airlines threatened passengers to get down from aircraft otherwise they will
drag out passengers using CISF at Patna”.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong