Bengaluru sources have stated that a day after the revised cab fares were announced by the Transport Department, cab aggregators and other taxis witnessed a sharp dip in passengers on Thursday. This is despite the fact that cab operators have still not started charging new tariffs.
Tanveer Pasha, President said On hearing about revision of fares, passengers turned to hailing autos, metro and buses. Drivers said they usually get 8 to15 rides a day, but got only 3 to 4 bookings on Thursday”. He observed that the decision has helped neither the commuters nor drivers.
Meanwhile Transport Commissioner
Dayanand told, “There was no discussion on Thursday regarding cab fares and
they are fixed. The new rates do not have a bearing on share, pool rides. That
is still a grey area and we have written to the Centre seeking clarification."
and Uber did not respond to queries whether they have implemented revised fares
or when they plan to do so.
Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu Dussehra celebrations are on in full swing across the country. While the festivities may go by different names in different states, the fervor and enthusiasm remains the same. Goddess Durga is worshiped in West Bengal, whereas it is Devi Chamundeswari in Karnataka. Gujarat celebrates with the colorful Dandiya Raas and Golu dolls find a special place in homes across Tamilnadu.
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash