Bengaluru sources have stated that a day after the revised cab fares were announced by the Transport Department, cab aggregators and other taxis witnessed a sharp dip in passengers on Thursday. This is despite the fact that cab operators have still not started charging new tariffs.
Tanveer Pasha, President said On hearing about revision of fares, passengers turned to hailing autos, metro and buses. Drivers said they usually get 8 to15 rides a day, but got only 3 to 4 bookings on Thursday”. He observed that the decision has helped neither the commuters nor drivers.
Meanwhile Transport Commissioner
Dayanand told, “There was no discussion on Thursday regarding cab fares and
they are fixed. The new rates do not have a bearing on share, pool rides. That
is still a grey area and we have written to the Centre seeking clarification."
and Uber did not respond to queries whether they have implemented revised fares
or when they plan to do so.
Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day According to sources Jio as part of the Republic Day offer slashes Rs 50 on the existing tariffs and adds 50% more data on its plans. Meanwhile Jio also introduces a new Rs 98 tariff, which offers 1GB of data per day along with free voice calls and messages. Further the company says that their plans are priced up to Rs 50 lower than the competition and provide 50% more data at similar price points.
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF