Bengaluru sources have stated that a day after the revised cab fares were announced by the Transport Department, cab aggregators and other taxis witnessed a sharp dip in passengers on Thursday. This is despite the fact that cab operators have still not started charging new tariffs.
Tanveer Pasha, President said On hearing about revision of fares, passengers turned to hailing autos, metro and buses. Drivers said they usually get 8 to15 rides a day, but got only 3 to 4 bookings on Thursday”. He observed that the decision has helped neither the commuters nor drivers.
Meanwhile Transport Commissioner
Dayanand told, “There was no discussion on Thursday regarding cab fares and
they are fixed. The new rates do not have a bearing on share, pool rides. That
is still a grey area and we have written to the Centre seeking clarification."
and Uber did not respond to queries whether they have implemented revised fares
or when they plan to do so.
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities