Washington sources have reported that the US Federal Bureau of Investigations had released age progressed photographs of four hijackers who are charged with the 1986 hijack of Pan Am Flight 73 that killed 20 people, which includes Indian flight attendant Neerja Bhanot.
Accordingly the hijackers are Wadoud Muhammad Hafiz al-Turki, Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Abdullah Khalil Hussain ar-Rahayyal, and Muhammad Ahmed al-Munawar. Further according to a media release these images were created by the FBI laboratory using age progression technology and original photographs obtained by the FBI in the year 2000.
Moreover the Department of State Rewards for Justice Program offers a reward of up to USD 5 million each for information leading to the arrest or conviction of the alleged hijackers and each of them currently are on the list of FBI's most wanted terrorists. Further each of these individuals is believed to have been members of the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), on the US State Department's list of designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike