Washington sources have reported that the US Federal Bureau of Investigations had released age progressed photographs of four hijackers who are charged with the 1986 hijack of Pan Am Flight 73 that killed 20 people, which includes Indian flight attendant Neerja Bhanot.
Accordingly the hijackers are Wadoud Muhammad Hafiz al-Turki, Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Abdullah Khalil Hussain ar-Rahayyal, and Muhammad Ahmed al-Munawar. Further according to a media release these images were created by the FBI laboratory using age progression technology and original photographs obtained by the FBI in the year 2000.
Moreover the Department of State Rewards for Justice Program offers a reward of up to USD 5 million each for information leading to the arrest or conviction of the alleged hijackers and each of them currently are on the list of FBI's most wanted terrorists. Further each of these individuals is believed to have been members of the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), on the US State Department's list of designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala According to sources a temple official said two US based entrepreneurs had donated Rs 13.5 crore to the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at nearby Tirumala. Meanwhile the NRI devotees, originally hailing from Andhra Pradesh, donated the huge cash offerings as a fulfillment of their vow.
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants
- Irrfan Khan in London under treatment for rare Cancer
- Rajinikanth in favor of simultaneous elections
- PM Narendra Modi accused Congress for standing only with Muslim men
- Salem 8 Lane Highways expected budget is 10,000 Crore
- TTD announces No devotees be allowed inside Temple from August 9 to August 17
- Boat capsized at East Godavari hitting pillar of an under-construction bridge
- Has Crime rate gone down in Hyderabad?
- Do you know what the last English word is!