Washington sources have reported that the US Federal Bureau of Investigations had released age progressed photographs of four hijackers who are charged with the 1986 hijack of Pan Am Flight 73 that killed 20 people, which includes Indian flight attendant Neerja Bhanot.
Accordingly the hijackers are Wadoud Muhammad Hafiz al-Turki, Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Abdullah Khalil Hussain ar-Rahayyal, and Muhammad Ahmed al-Munawar. Further according to a media release these images were created by the FBI laboratory using age progression technology and original photographs obtained by the FBI in the year 2000.
Moreover the Department of State Rewards for Justice Program offers a reward of up to USD 5 million each for information leading to the arrest or conviction of the alleged hijackers and each of them currently are on the list of FBI's most wanted terrorists. Further each of these individuals is believed to have been members of the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), on the US State Department's list of designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance Vijayawada sources have stated that the brightly colored common man's vehicle, Vijayawada rickshaw, which earned the city the name of second Kolkata in India, is being overtaken by autos. Meanwhile most of the rickshaw-pullers are turning into coolies with autos becoming the common mode of travel. Moreover rickshaw, which does not cause any pollution, was the vehicle used by the middle-class to ply short distances in the city.
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%