Washington sources have reported that the US Federal Bureau of Investigations had released age progressed photographs of four hijackers who are charged with the 1986 hijack of Pan Am Flight 73 that killed 20 people, which includes Indian flight attendant Neerja Bhanot.
Accordingly the hijackers are Wadoud Muhammad Hafiz al-Turki, Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Abdullah Khalil Hussain ar-Rahayyal, and Muhammad Ahmed al-Munawar. Further according to a media release these images were created by the FBI laboratory using age progression technology and original photographs obtained by the FBI in the year 2000.
Moreover the Department of State Rewards for Justice Program offers a reward of up to USD 5 million each for information leading to the arrest or conviction of the alleged hijackers and each of them currently are on the list of FBI's most wanted terrorists. Further each of these individuals is believed to have been members of the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO), on the US State Department's list of designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19