Jeddah sources have made a statement that presently the Saudi private company on Thursday had inaugurated the first car showroom for women only just five months before a decision allowing females to drive takes effect. According to sources the showroom was opened in a shopping mall in the western Red Sea port city of Jeddah to allow women the freedom to choose their own cars before they hit the road.
Meanwhile in a historic decision in late 2017, King Salman gave Saudi women the right to drive, abolishing an almost three decade ban based on religious reasons. Accordingly the showroom offers a wide selection of vehicles from various makes and is staffed by women only.
Furthermore it also provides women with solutions to
finance their purchase provided by leading banks and financial companies and
moreover the company plans to open more automobiles showrooms for women in the
oil rich kingdom. Saudi women are getting rights presently than before in all
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19