Jeddah sources have made a statement that presently the Saudi private company on Thursday had inaugurated the first car showroom for women only just five months before a decision allowing females to drive takes effect. According to sources the showroom was opened in a shopping mall in the western Red Sea port city of Jeddah to allow women the freedom to choose their own cars before they hit the road.
Meanwhile in a historic decision in late 2017, King Salman gave Saudi women the right to drive, abolishing an almost three decade ban based on religious reasons. Accordingly the showroom offers a wide selection of vehicles from various makes and is staffed by women only.
Furthermore it also provides women with solutions to
finance their purchase provided by leading banks and financial companies and
moreover the company plans to open more automobiles showrooms for women in the
oil rich kingdom. Saudi women are getting rights presently than before in all
Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos? Sources have made a statement that Prime Minister is in Davos to attend the World Economic Forum and attract investors. He also met CEOs of Indian firms there. According to sources the Prime Minister is all set to have his dinner at the Intercontinental Davos. Here's a look at the three course traditional thaali meal curated by chefs of Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?