According to sources Southern Railway has announced special fare special trains between Madurai to Coimbatore to clear extra traffic rush during Pongal festival. Meanwhile the special fares special trains (06083/06084) between two stations are scheduled on January 13, 2018 as heavy rush will be because of the auspicious Harvest festival called as Pongal, which is dedicated to Sun God and farmers.
Railway officials have stated that Sholavandan, Dindigul, Oddanchatram, Palani, Udumalaippettai and Pollachi are the stoppages between the two stations and the advance booking for these trains will begin on Friday at 8.00 am.
Further the trains which are rescheduled are Ernakulam - Barauni Raptisagar Express (12522)
scheduled to leave Ernakulam at 10.15 am on January 12, 2018, has been
rescheduled to 6 pm hours on the same day. Kanniyakumari - Shri Mata Vaishno
Devi Katra Himsagar Express (16317) scheduled to leave Kanyakumari at 2.15 pm
on January 12, 2018, has been rescheduled to 2.30 pm on the same day.
Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos? Sources have made a statement that Prime Minister is in Davos to attend the World Economic Forum and attract investors. He also met CEOs of Indian firms there. According to sources the Prime Minister is all set to have his dinner at the Intercontinental Davos. Here's a look at the three course traditional thaali meal curated by chefs of Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?