New Delhi sources have reported that ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Switzerland for Davos summit, an international survey has ranked him among the top three leaders of the world. According to an annual survey by Gallup International has put Prime Minister Modi at number three among the global leaders.
Meanwhile as per the latest report the respondents in the survey, which was conducted among the people across 50 countries, had rated Prime Minister Modi ahead of China's Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Theresa May, Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump among others.
Further according to sources the top ranking in the
survey went to German Chancellor Angela Merkel, followed by French President
Emmanuel Macron. India’s President, Vice President and many dignitaries have
greeted PM Modi for this achievement. Moreover Prime Minister Modi will be on a
two day visit to Davos, Switzerland, to attend the World Economic Forum (WEF)
meeting between January 22 and 23.
Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget? According to sources to give a boost to domestic manufacturing and its 'Make in India' program, the government is expected to increase import duty on certain items related to power, capital goods and chemicals sectors. Meanwhile the industry leaders stated that health care industry is anticipating a better role for private sector in the country's health system, a boost to the Public and Private Partnership (PPP) will also help.
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations