New Delhi sources have reported that ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Switzerland for Davos summit, an international survey has ranked him among the top three leaders of the world. According to an annual survey by Gallup International has put Prime Minister Modi at number three among the global leaders.
Meanwhile as per the latest report the respondents in the survey, which was conducted among the people across 50 countries, had rated Prime Minister Modi ahead of China's Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Theresa May, Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump among others.
Further according to sources the top ranking in the
survey went to German Chancellor Angela Merkel, followed by French President
Emmanuel Macron. India’s President, Vice President and many dignitaries have
greeted PM Modi for this achievement. Moreover Prime Minister Modi will be on a
two day visit to Davos, Switzerland, to attend the World Economic Forum (WEF)
meeting between January 22 and 23.
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities