Hyderabad sources have stated that the Railway authorities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have currently doubled platform ticket at some major railway stations for a week to regulate huge rush of passengers during Sankranti festival season. Meanwhile the South Central Railway (SCR) has enhanced the platform tickets at Secunderabad and Kacheguda stations in Hyderabad from Rs 10 to Rs 20 between January 11 and January 17.
Accordingly the platform tickets at Vijayawada, Rajamahendravaram and Nellore stations in Andhra Pradesh have also been doubled. Meanwhile the officials said they anticipate huge crowd of rail travelers as well as accompanying non-travelers during the festival season.
Furthermore by enhancing the platform ticket,
they hope to regulate the flow of people and avoid inconvenience to the
travelling public by ensuring decongestion of platforms. Presently a stampede-like situation prevails at major railway stations as lakhs of people
catch the trains to reach their homes for Sankranti, the harvest festival which
is celebrated in both the Telugu states.
Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos? Sources have made a statement that Prime Minister is in Davos to attend the World Economic Forum and attract investors. He also met CEOs of Indian firms there. According to sources the Prime Minister is all set to have his dinner at the Intercontinental Davos. Here's a look at the three course traditional thaali meal curated by chefs of Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?