According to sources the French luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, may invest a staggering million Rs 3250 crore in Patanjali Ayurveda. This will be the biggest ever foreign investment in India's FMCG brand. Meanwhile Patanjali spokesperson SK Gupta Tijarawala corroborated the same on Twitter.
SK Gupta said "Acharya Balkrishna MD of Patanjali has said that just as we use foreign technology for our development, we do not hesitate to use foreign funds for the benefit of our country, but we will take it on our own terms.will not give share or stake".
Meanwhile currently Patanjali is seeking Rs
5000 crore to set up plants in Nagpur, Greater Noida, Assam, Chhattisgarh,
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana and Rajasthan and for the cultivation of
aromatic and herbal plants on 10,100 acres.
Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump New York sources reported that Daniels sued Trump after he said in a tweet in April that her story of a man threatening her not to come forward with her story of her alleged affair with Trump was "a total con job". Meanwhile she argued Trump's tweet, posted April 18, "attacks the veracity of her account" of the incident and District Judge S. James Otero wrote in his opinion on Monday that Trump's
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!