Hyderabad sources have stated that the services of bike ambulances will be put to use at Asia's biggest tribal festival, Sammakka Saralamma Jatara or Medaram Jatara which will begin from January 31. According to sources as many as 10 bike ambulances will be deployed at Medaram village for this biennial Jatra and will be used in case of emergency.
Meanwhile with the view to providing immediate medical aid to pilgrims who might face mishaps or untoward incidents during the rush days of the festival, the bike ambulances will come handy and will be helpful in shifting the victims swiftly out of crowded area. Sources have added that 108 Chief Operating Officer Brahmananda Rao said these bike ambulances will operate in the agency areas like Etur Nagaram, Mulugu, Bhadrachalam and Manuguru.
Recently Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao
had catapulted 50 bike ambulances a week ago. Moreover the objective of the
bike ambulance services is to ferry people to hospitals when mishaps occurred
in narrow lanes of Hyderabad city. Presently they will put to test in agency
areas for the first time in the state.
Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute Just a day before the launch of the YSR Congress Government's Flagship Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has enhanced the amount by Thousand Rupees i.e., from Rs 12,500 to Rs 13,500. The amount will be paid the amount in three installments. This includes 6000 which will be deposited by the Central Government.
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections