According to sources Andhra Pradesh state is highly disappointed with the Union Budget 2018, which was presented by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the Parliament on Feb 1, netizens in Andhra Pradesh have rung danger bells to the BJP on Facebook. Sources have stated that the impact of the campaign was so severe that BJP had to disable the 'Reviews' section on its FB page, in its bid to stop the flooding of 'poor ratings'.
Meanwhile before the campaign began, on Friday, the FB page of BJP had been reviewed by about 17,000 users and of them, only about 1,400 members gave one-star rating. Further the overall rating was 4.5 (out of 5). And, by the time BJP disabled the 'Reviews' section, on Sunday evening, the total reviews reached to 34,000, and the overall rating drastically dropped to 1.1 stars from 4.5.
Accordingly the new users giving one-star
rating, about 13,000 old users who had earlier given five-star rating,
downgraded their rating to one-star, in just three days, thus bringing down the
overall rating to 1.1 and forcing the BJP to disable 'Reviews' section. Moreover
even though BJP has disabled the 'Dislike' option and 'Reviews' section,
netizens are still showing their wrath through 'Comments' section. They are
ripping apart PM Modi and BJP high command in the comments section, alleging
them of cheating AP people.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes