According to sources Andhra Pradesh state is highly disappointed with the Union Budget 2018, which was presented by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the Parliament on Feb 1, netizens in Andhra Pradesh have rung danger bells to the BJP on Facebook. Sources have stated that the impact of the campaign was so severe that BJP had to disable the 'Reviews' section on its FB page, in its bid to stop the flooding of 'poor ratings'.
Meanwhile before the campaign began, on Friday, the FB page of BJP had been reviewed by about 17,000 users and of them, only about 1,400 members gave one-star rating. Further the overall rating was 4.5 (out of 5). And, by the time BJP disabled the 'Reviews' section, on Sunday evening, the total reviews reached to 34,000, and the overall rating drastically dropped to 1.1 stars from 4.5.
Accordingly the new users giving one-star
rating, about 13,000 old users who had earlier given five-star rating,
downgraded their rating to one-star, in just three days, thus bringing down the
overall rating to 1.1 and forcing the BJP to disable 'Reviews' section. Moreover
even though BJP has disabled the 'Dislike' option and 'Reviews' section,
netizens are still showing their wrath through 'Comments' section. They are
ripping apart PM Modi and BJP high command in the comments section, alleging
them of cheating AP people.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP