According to sources Andhra Pradesh state is highly disappointed with the Union Budget 2018, which was presented by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the Parliament on Feb 1, netizens in Andhra Pradesh have rung danger bells to the BJP on Facebook. Sources have stated that the impact of the campaign was so severe that BJP had to disable the 'Reviews' section on its FB page, in its bid to stop the flooding of 'poor ratings'.
Meanwhile before the campaign began, on Friday, the FB page of BJP had been reviewed by about 17,000 users and of them, only about 1,400 members gave one-star rating. Further the overall rating was 4.5 (out of 5). And, by the time BJP disabled the 'Reviews' section, on Sunday evening, the total reviews reached to 34,000, and the overall rating drastically dropped to 1.1 stars from 4.5.
Accordingly the new users giving one-star
rating, about 13,000 old users who had earlier given five-star rating,
downgraded their rating to one-star, in just three days, thus bringing down the
overall rating to 1.1 and forcing the BJP to disable 'Reviews' section. Moreover
even though BJP has disabled the 'Dislike' option and 'Reviews' section,
netizens are still showing their wrath through 'Comments' section. They are
ripping apart PM Modi and BJP high command in the comments section, alleging
them of cheating AP people.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar