Washington sources have made a statement that in a video that is reminiscent of May 2017, US President Donald Trump fumbles awkwardly as he tries to hold First Lady Melania Trump’s hand and fails, yet again. Meanwhile needless to say the video has gone viral taking the internet by a rib-tickling storm. According to sources Trump and Melania were proceeding to board Marine One as they were set to travel to Ohio from the White House.
Meanwhile the video shared by NBC News shows the two walking towards the aircraft. Melania’s long yellow overcoat is deceivingly draped over her shoulders leading the President to mistakenly grab her sleeves instead of her hand. Further Donald Trump makes several uncomfortable attempts to hold the First Lady’s hand and the awkward moment slides as they continue towards the aircraft.
Furthermore according to sources it was stated that some even went so
far as to project the whole incident as a deliberate move by the First Lady.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP