According to a study by Microsoft, 3 out of 10 Indians were victims of online sexual troubles including sexing, and most importantly, the number of males who faced troubles was more than females, in 2017.The study conducted by Microsoft classified Sexual troubles with the criteria being cyber bullying, misogyny, unnecessary sexing and contact.etc.
With a digital civility index of 61, India ranked 7th among the 23 countries that were surveyed, and it also revealed that women faced more consequences of sexual harassment than men, and the effects of which causes them to exhibit bad and stressful lifestyle and depression. The top risk happened to be unwanted contact, while hoaxes, scams and frauds were listed as well. Besides, the reasons that might cause more troubles are the loss of reputation at work place, personal image, and Trolling.
77% of people were
treated on a safe, civil way online, and 44% had met the people who troubled
them online, in real, compared to the global average of 53%. A meet with such
online perpetrators resulted in loss of trust for 40%, loss of sleep for 37%
and the study also revealed that 76% females treat others with dignity as
compared to 69% males. The study also exposed that, Millennial had a DCI of
67%, more prone to risk, and baby boomers had a DCI of 40 %.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip