According to a study by Microsoft, 3 out of 10 Indians were victims of online sexual troubles including sexing, and most importantly, the number of males who faced troubles was more than females, in 2017.The study conducted by Microsoft classified Sexual troubles with the criteria being cyber bullying, misogyny, unnecessary sexing and contact.etc.
With a digital civility index of 61, India ranked 7th among the 23 countries that were surveyed, and it also revealed that women faced more consequences of sexual harassment than men, and the effects of which causes them to exhibit bad and stressful lifestyle and depression. The top risk happened to be unwanted contact, while hoaxes, scams and frauds were listed as well. Besides, the reasons that might cause more troubles are the loss of reputation at work place, personal image, and Trolling.
77% of people were
treated on a safe, civil way online, and 44% had met the people who troubled
them online, in real, compared to the global average of 53%. A meet with such
online perpetrators resulted in loss of trust for 40%, loss of sleep for 37%
and the study also revealed that 76% females treat others with dignity as
compared to 69% males. The study also exposed that, Millennial had a DCI of
67%, more prone to risk, and baby boomers had a DCI of 40 %.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence