According to a study by Microsoft, 3 out of 10 Indians were victims of online sexual troubles including sexing, and most importantly, the number of males who faced troubles was more than females, in 2017.The study conducted by Microsoft classified Sexual troubles with the criteria being cyber bullying, misogyny, unnecessary sexing and contact.etc.
With a digital civility index of 61, India ranked 7th among the 23 countries that were surveyed, and it also revealed that women faced more consequences of sexual harassment than men, and the effects of which causes them to exhibit bad and stressful lifestyle and depression. The top risk happened to be unwanted contact, while hoaxes, scams and frauds were listed as well. Besides, the reasons that might cause more troubles are the loss of reputation at work place, personal image, and Trolling.
77% of people were
treated on a safe, civil way online, and 44% had met the people who troubled
them online, in real, compared to the global average of 53%. A meet with such
online perpetrators resulted in loss of trust for 40%, loss of sleep for 37%
and the study also revealed that 76% females treat others with dignity as
compared to 69% males. The study also exposed that, Millennial had a DCI of
67%, more prone to risk, and baby boomers had a DCI of 40 %.
Why Posani Raja joined YS Jagans Padayatra? According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
- Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?