According to a study by Microsoft, 3 out of 10 Indians were victims of online sexual troubles including sexing, and most importantly, the number of males who faced troubles was more than females, in 2017.The study conducted by Microsoft classified Sexual troubles with the criteria being cyber bullying, misogyny, unnecessary sexing and contact.etc.
With a digital civility index of 61, India ranked 7th among the 23 countries that were surveyed, and it also revealed that women faced more consequences of sexual harassment than men, and the effects of which causes them to exhibit bad and stressful lifestyle and depression. The top risk happened to be unwanted contact, while hoaxes, scams and frauds were listed as well. Besides, the reasons that might cause more troubles are the loss of reputation at work place, personal image, and Trolling.
77% of people were
treated on a safe, civil way online, and 44% had met the people who troubled
them online, in real, compared to the global average of 53%. A meet with such
online perpetrators resulted in loss of trust for 40%, loss of sleep for 37%
and the study also revealed that 76% females treat others with dignity as
compared to 69% males. The study also exposed that, Millennial had a DCI of
67%, more prone to risk, and baby boomers had a DCI of 40 %.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post