Chennai sources have stated that RK Nagar MLA and ousted AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran said that he is ready for a truce with the ruling EPS-OPS faction. Meanwhile when proposing a new merger formula to end the bitter fight with the ruling party, Dhinakaran suggested that they drop six ministers from the cabinet and appoint one of the 18 disqualified MLAs from his camp as Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
Dhinakaran said at Kathiramangalam village in Thanjavur "Elections can be avoided in Tamilnadu only if there is a change of guard. Six ministers should be dropped from the cabinet". However, he did not name the ministers that should be dropped while also confirming that he did not wish to become the Chief Minister himself.
Dhinakaran added "While he does not wish to
become Chief Minister, let any of the 18 disqualified MLAs be made the Chief
Minister". Meanwhile a senior party leader and AIADMK spokesman told
"Every statement of Dhinakaran has become comical and he is an independent
MLA and his political capability is not even known to members of the public at
large. We have decided to ignore his statements".
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip