Chennai sources have stated that RK Nagar MLA and ousted AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran said that he is ready for a truce with the ruling EPS-OPS faction. Meanwhile when proposing a new merger formula to end the bitter fight with the ruling party, Dhinakaran suggested that they drop six ministers from the cabinet and appoint one of the 18 disqualified MLAs from his camp as Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
Dhinakaran said at Kathiramangalam village in Thanjavur "Elections can be avoided in Tamilnadu only if there is a change of guard. Six ministers should be dropped from the cabinet". However, he did not name the ministers that should be dropped while also confirming that he did not wish to become the Chief Minister himself.
Dhinakaran added "While he does not wish to
become Chief Minister, let any of the 18 disqualified MLAs be made the Chief
Minister". Meanwhile a senior party leader and AIADMK spokesman told
"Every statement of Dhinakaran has become comical and he is an independent
MLA and his political capability is not even known to members of the public at
large. We have decided to ignore his statements".
Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan is seen reading 'Srikakulam Naxalite Udhyamam' (Srikakulam Naxalite Movement) that was penned by Syed Mir Mohammed, the retired Additional SP of Srikakulam. Meanwhile the book highlights the Naxalite movement in Srikakulam district that rocked the district between 1969 and 1972.
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD