Chennai sources have stated that RK Nagar MLA and ousted AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran said that he is ready for a truce with the ruling EPS-OPS faction. Meanwhile when proposing a new merger formula to end the bitter fight with the ruling party, Dhinakaran suggested that they drop six ministers from the cabinet and appoint one of the 18 disqualified MLAs from his camp as Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
Dhinakaran said at Kathiramangalam village in Thanjavur "Elections can be avoided in Tamilnadu only if there is a change of guard. Six ministers should be dropped from the cabinet". However, he did not name the ministers that should be dropped while also confirming that he did not wish to become the Chief Minister himself.
Dhinakaran added "While he does not wish to
become Chief Minister, let any of the 18 disqualified MLAs be made the Chief
Minister". Meanwhile a senior party leader and AIADMK spokesman told
"Every statement of Dhinakaran has become comical and he is an independent
MLA and his political capability is not even known to members of the public at
large. We have decided to ignore his statements".
Why Pawan Kalyan is encouraging Kapu dominance in Janasena? Accordingly, as someone who came into politics thundering the message of eliminating casteism, Pawan is now working against his own core beliefs. Meanwhile, his claims of "New Age Politics" could be dashed if this continues to become "Kapu Sena." Furthermore, after leaning heavily on the Kapus, it looks like Pawan Kalyan is committing the same mistake his big brother Chiranjeevi fell for.
- Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines