According to sources at a time when the MPs from ruling TDP and opposition Congress and YSR Congress Parties are on agitation path on Andhra Issues in Parliament, film hero and Rajya Sabha MP Chiranjeevi's absence raised many doubts. Meanwhile the Congress Party leaders maintained Chiranjeevi is busy with his upcoming film, the rival party leaders questioned the sincerity of the film hero turned political leader in the fight for Andhra demands in New Delhi.
Previously Chiranjeevi has been elected as Rajya Sabha MP in 2012 soon after the merger of his PRP with Congress. His MP term will come to an end in April this year. Presently the political circles are agog with a talk that Chiranjeevi has been inactive in AP politics ever since he resumed film career from his 150th film.
Moreover he also stayed away from meeting the
Congress leaders and attending the important party meetings and according to
sources his absence in Parliament in the ongoing the fight on Andhra demands
did not go well in Congress and the opposition parties will take it an
advantage and expose the Congress sincerity in the future.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip