According to sources at a time when the MPs from ruling TDP and opposition Congress and YSR Congress Parties are on agitation path on Andhra Issues in Parliament, film hero and Rajya Sabha MP Chiranjeevi's absence raised many doubts. Meanwhile the Congress Party leaders maintained Chiranjeevi is busy with his upcoming film, the rival party leaders questioned the sincerity of the film hero turned political leader in the fight for Andhra demands in New Delhi.
Previously Chiranjeevi has been elected as Rajya Sabha MP in 2012 soon after the merger of his PRP with Congress. His MP term will come to an end in April this year. Presently the political circles are agog with a talk that Chiranjeevi has been inactive in AP politics ever since he resumed film career from his 150th film.
Moreover he also stayed away from meeting the
Congress leaders and attending the important party meetings and according to
sources his absence in Parliament in the ongoing the fight on Andhra demands
did not go well in Congress and the opposition parties will take it an
advantage and expose the Congress sincerity in the future.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri