Hyderabad sources have reported that a campaign would be held on February 15 here against the center's stance on minimum support price (MSP). Meanwhile the All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) called union finance minister Arun Jaitley speech a farce which doesn't help the farmers and is misleading.
Accordingly in this back drop, the AIKSCC an umbrella of 190 farmer’s organization in the country would discuss on Kisan Mukti bills here and the issues will be discussed at length from February 12 to 19 at the district and mandal levels, as part of the campaign.
Moreover the convention would comprise AIKSCC
convener VM Singh, Lok Sabha member Raju Shetty, Yogendra Yadav of Swaraj
Abhiyan, Sunilam of Kisan Sangharsh Samiti, Madhya Pradesh. Further it may be
recalled that Centre which was reeling under pressure, took the decision of
fixing the price at 50* higher than the cost of production. However, an AIKSCC
member told to media, "While the Union Budget is being described as
farmers’ budget, the actual allocations remained at just 2.3% as that of last
year. There is no big change as claimed by the union finance minister."
Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan is seen reading 'Srikakulam Naxalite Udhyamam' (Srikakulam Naxalite Movement) that was penned by Syed Mir Mohammed, the retired Additional SP of Srikakulam. Meanwhile the book highlights the Naxalite movement in Srikakulam district that rocked the district between 1969 and 1972.
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD