Hyderabad sources have reported that a campaign would be held on February 15 here against the center's stance on minimum support price (MSP). Meanwhile the All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) called union finance minister Arun Jaitley speech a farce which doesn't help the farmers and is misleading.
Accordingly in this back drop, the AIKSCC an umbrella of 190 farmer’s organization in the country would discuss on Kisan Mukti bills here and the issues will be discussed at length from February 12 to 19 at the district and mandal levels, as part of the campaign.
Moreover the convention would comprise AIKSCC
convener VM Singh, Lok Sabha member Raju Shetty, Yogendra Yadav of Swaraj
Abhiyan, Sunilam of Kisan Sangharsh Samiti, Madhya Pradesh. Further it may be
recalled that Centre which was reeling under pressure, took the decision of
fixing the price at 50* higher than the cost of production. However, an AIKSCC
member told to media, "While the Union Budget is being described as
farmers’ budget, the actual allocations remained at just 2.3% as that of last
year. There is no big change as claimed by the union finance minister."
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?