Hyderabad sources have reported that a campaign would be held on February 15 here against the center's stance on minimum support price (MSP). Meanwhile the All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) called union finance minister Arun Jaitley speech a farce which doesn't help the farmers and is misleading.
Accordingly in this back drop, the AIKSCC an umbrella of 190 farmer’s organization in the country would discuss on Kisan Mukti bills here and the issues will be discussed at length from February 12 to 19 at the district and mandal levels, as part of the campaign.
Moreover the convention would comprise AIKSCC
convener VM Singh, Lok Sabha member Raju Shetty, Yogendra Yadav of Swaraj
Abhiyan, Sunilam of Kisan Sangharsh Samiti, Madhya Pradesh. Further it may be
recalled that Centre which was reeling under pressure, took the decision of
fixing the price at 50* higher than the cost of production. However, an AIKSCC
member told to media, "While the Union Budget is being described as
farmers’ budget, the actual allocations remained at just 2.3% as that of last
year. There is no big change as claimed by the union finance minister."
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence