Hyderabad sources have reported that a campaign would be held on February 15 here against the center's stance on minimum support price (MSP). Meanwhile the All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) called union finance minister Arun Jaitley speech a farce which doesn't help the farmers and is misleading.
Accordingly in this back drop, the AIKSCC an umbrella of 190 farmer’s organization in the country would discuss on Kisan Mukti bills here and the issues will be discussed at length from February 12 to 19 at the district and mandal levels, as part of the campaign.
Moreover the convention would comprise AIKSCC
convener VM Singh, Lok Sabha member Raju Shetty, Yogendra Yadav of Swaraj
Abhiyan, Sunilam of Kisan Sangharsh Samiti, Madhya Pradesh. Further it may be
recalled that Centre which was reeling under pressure, took the decision of
fixing the price at 50* higher than the cost of production. However, an AIKSCC
member told to media, "While the Union Budget is being described as
farmers’ budget, the actual allocations remained at just 2.3% as that of last
year. There is no big change as claimed by the union finance minister."
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status