According to sources PM Modi in his speech stated that AP the biggest victim of Congress' political corruption. The party has no right to talk about the interests of AP and its people. Earlier the Congress humiliated the first Telugu PM, PV Narasimha Rao and the then Chief Ministers Anjayya and Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy.
Meanwhile legendary Telugu film star, NTR instituted Telugu Desam Party (TDP) after witnessing the evil deeds of the Congress in AP. He established TDP to fight for the 'self respect' of Telugu people, and to save Telugu people from the plague named, 'Congress'. TDP took birth from the anguish of a common man. Accordingly the Congress bifurcated he united Telugu state into two states in the most 'undemocratic' way, in closed-door Parliament just keeping the 2014 elections in mind.
More it is all because of the un-thoughtful division by the Congress that residual AP is facing several issues even four years after bifurcation and they are working with TDP and still committed to the interests of AP people. Further YSRCP MPs had staged a walkout from Lok Sabha even before Modi began his speech. TDP MPs on the other hand continued to protest during Modi's speech.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!