According to sources PM Modi in his speech stated that AP the biggest victim of Congress' political corruption. The party has no right to talk about the interests of AP and its people. Earlier the Congress humiliated the first Telugu PM, PV Narasimha Rao and the then Chief Ministers Anjayya and Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy.
Meanwhile legendary Telugu film star, NTR instituted Telugu Desam Party (TDP) after witnessing the evil deeds of the Congress in AP. He established TDP to fight for the 'self respect' of Telugu people, and to save Telugu people from the plague named, 'Congress'. TDP took birth from the anguish of a common man. Accordingly the Congress bifurcated he united Telugu state into two states in the most 'undemocratic' way, in closed-door Parliament just keeping the 2014 elections in mind.
More it is all because of the un-thoughtful division by the Congress that residual AP is facing several issues even four years after bifurcation and they are working with TDP and still committed to the interests of AP people. Further YSRCP MPs had staged a walkout from Lok Sabha even before Modi began his speech. TDP MPs on the other hand continued to protest during Modi's speech.
Devotional Politics or Films? It was announced today that Superstar Rajnikanth will next star in a movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda and Iraivi fame, and bankrolled by Sun Pictures. Earlier, Rajnikanth had made an announcement that he will be involved in devotional politics, and was keen on starting his political journey.
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament