According to sources PM Modi in his speech stated that AP the biggest victim of Congress' political corruption. The party has no right to talk about the interests of AP and its people. Earlier the Congress humiliated the first Telugu PM, PV Narasimha Rao and the then Chief Ministers Anjayya and Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy.
Meanwhile legendary Telugu film star, NTR instituted Telugu Desam Party (TDP) after witnessing the evil deeds of the Congress in AP. He established TDP to fight for the 'self respect' of Telugu people, and to save Telugu people from the plague named, 'Congress'. TDP took birth from the anguish of a common man. Accordingly the Congress bifurcated he united Telugu state into two states in the most 'undemocratic' way, in closed-door Parliament just keeping the 2014 elections in mind.
More it is all because of the un-thoughtful division by the Congress that residual AP is facing several issues even four years after bifurcation and they are working with TDP and still committed to the interests of AP people. Further YSRCP MPs had staged a walkout from Lok Sabha even before Modi began his speech. TDP MPs on the other hand continued to protest during Modi's speech.
Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance Hyderabad sources stated that Star campaigner for the Telangana Congress, Vijayashanti reacted to Home Minister Nayani Narasimha Reddy's statement that there is no place for Maoists in the State of Telangana. The former actress said that revolution is a result of repression and that people haven't forgotten the gruesome deaths of Warangal Maoists Sruthi and Sagar. Vijayashanti said that the Telangana
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana