According to sources a 42 year old Jayanthi said "I am a Rajini veriyan (extreme fan)," introducing herself in a voice gruff with emotion. She said with conviction that "After Amma (J Jayalalitha), only Rajinikanth will work for the development of women". Meanwhile this mother of three from Trichy works as part of the housekeeping team in a hotel and runs a home just on her meager salary.
But that has done little to stop her from diving head first into responsibilities of over the month old Rajinikanth Mandram (forum) in her district. She said "He is a very good man who has a simple lifestyle despite being rich and he will definitely do good for the people". "We want him to specifically work for women's welfare".
Further 40 year old Sangeetha an advocate by
profession said "Women fans are like the Superstar's sleeper cells.
We were never given a chance to display our loyalty till now. You take any
actor, be it Vijay or Ajith, all his fan clubs are led exclusively by men.
Women were not given opportunities to even meet Rajinikanth. But now that he is
a politician, every one of us, irrespective of gender can demand equal access
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes