Japan's princess Mako has postponed her wedding with her college love, after speculations suggesting that it was due to financial troubles from the fiancé’s mother, but however, Mako's official statement said that, there's less time for preparations for the ceremony. Mako was scheduled to be engaged to Kei Kumoro, both 26 years old, in a traditional ceremony before their planned wedding on November 4.
Now, the imperial family has denied allegations of rift following money issues to Kumoro family, and has maintained that the couple still wants to marry. There were frequent gossips on the financial status of Kumoro's widowed mother, and there were also reports of acquaintances of Kumoro's mother revealing that she had not repaid loans of 4 million Yen. Though Kei kumoro was not available to comment, the imperial family is visibly upset over frequent gossips and negative news cropping up about the bridegroom, and now, the princess has herself revealed that the wedding formalities have been pushed to as late as 2020.
The princess had also blamed the
couple's immaturity in handling of the affairs of the wedding, and apologized
for the inconveniences caused by the postponement. In April 30, 2019,
the emperor Akhito abdicates, and his son Naruhito(58) will be ascending
chrysanthemum throne after him, and hence , it will be packed schedule for the
imperial family. Despite warnings from media that Komuro isn't a suitable
bridegroom, it is expected that the marriage will happen in 2020.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar