Japan's princess Mako has postponed her wedding with her college love, after speculations suggesting that it was due to financial troubles from the fiancé’s mother, but however, Mako's official statement said that, there's less time for preparations for the ceremony. Mako was scheduled to be engaged to Kei Kumoro, both 26 years old, in a traditional ceremony before their planned wedding on November 4.
Now, the imperial family has denied allegations of rift following money issues to Kumoro family, and has maintained that the couple still wants to marry. There were frequent gossips on the financial status of Kumoro's widowed mother, and there were also reports of acquaintances of Kumoro's mother revealing that she had not repaid loans of 4 million Yen. Though Kei kumoro was not available to comment, the imperial family is visibly upset over frequent gossips and negative news cropping up about the bridegroom, and now, the princess has herself revealed that the wedding formalities have been pushed to as late as 2020.
The princess had also blamed the
couple's immaturity in handling of the affairs of the wedding, and apologized
for the inconveniences caused by the postponement. In April 30, 2019,
the emperor Akhito abdicates, and his son Naruhito(58) will be ascending
chrysanthemum throne after him, and hence , it will be packed schedule for the
imperial family. Despite warnings from media that Komuro isn't a suitable
bridegroom, it is expected that the marriage will happen in 2020.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes