Japan's princess Mako has postponed her wedding with her college love, after speculations suggesting that it was due to financial troubles from the fiancé’s mother, but however, Mako's official statement said that, there's less time for preparations for the ceremony. Mako was scheduled to be engaged to Kei Kumoro, both 26 years old, in a traditional ceremony before their planned wedding on November 4.
Now, the imperial family has denied allegations of rift following money issues to Kumoro family, and has maintained that the couple still wants to marry. There were frequent gossips on the financial status of Kumoro's widowed mother, and there were also reports of acquaintances of Kumoro's mother revealing that she had not repaid loans of 4 million Yen. Though Kei kumoro was not available to comment, the imperial family is visibly upset over frequent gossips and negative news cropping up about the bridegroom, and now, the princess has herself revealed that the wedding formalities have been pushed to as late as 2020.
The princess had also blamed the
couple's immaturity in handling of the affairs of the wedding, and apologized
for the inconveniences caused by the postponement. In April 30, 2019,
the emperor Akhito abdicates, and his son Naruhito(58) will be ascending
chrysanthemum throne after him, and hence , it will be packed schedule for the
imperial family. Despite warnings from media that Komuro isn't a suitable
bridegroom, it is expected that the marriage will happen in 2020.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP