The famous Kingfisher Company Head, Vijay Mallya is currently in the hiding in London, as he hasn't repaid any of the loans he had taken in Indian banks. With many cases of frauds filed against him in India, he has been constantly evading paying the loans and all the efforts to arrest him and bring him to India have ended in vain as he has escaped every time , with his influential image.
In this scenario, as an RTI petition was filed to the government to know the total value of all the loans taken by Mallya which are yet to be paid, the government finance ministry has responded that it has no clues on the total values, and it will not be divulging the data on Mallya's unpaid loans. It had always been accused that the Congress government was instrumental in giving Vijay Mallya huge Loans, and even last year , finance minister Arun Jaitley had accused congress, while congress had accused BJP government of being incapable of bringing Mallya to India.
As an activist Rajiv Kumar Kher had
filed an RTI to inquire on the amount of total loans taken by Mallya, the
government has given a reply that it doesn't know the amount, with the further
explanation that Mallya has taken various loans from various banks signing
numerous agreements, and the government is unsure of the amount of loans he has
taken from different banks, and hence it is not possible to give Vijay Mallya's
loan details. However the central information department has been
triggered by this response and it has instructed the finance ministry to come
up with a proper response, stating that when a question comes from the public,
they can't be giving such replies
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub