The famous Kingfisher Company Head, Vijay Mallya is currently in the hiding in London, as he hasn't repaid any of the loans he had taken in Indian banks. With many cases of frauds filed against him in India, he has been constantly evading paying the loans and all the efforts to arrest him and bring him to India have ended in vain as he has escaped every time , with his influential image.
In this scenario, as an RTI petition was filed to the government to know the total value of all the loans taken by Mallya which are yet to be paid, the government finance ministry has responded that it has no clues on the total values, and it will not be divulging the data on Mallya's unpaid loans. It had always been accused that the Congress government was instrumental in giving Vijay Mallya huge Loans, and even last year , finance minister Arun Jaitley had accused congress, while congress had accused BJP government of being incapable of bringing Mallya to India.
As an activist Rajiv Kumar Kher had
filed an RTI to inquire on the amount of total loans taken by Mallya, the
government has given a reply that it doesn't know the amount, with the further
explanation that Mallya has taken various loans from various banks signing
numerous agreements, and the government is unsure of the amount of loans he has
taken from different banks, and hence it is not possible to give Vijay Mallya's
loan details. However the central information department has been
triggered by this response and it has instructed the finance ministry to come
up with a proper response, stating that when a question comes from the public,
they can't be giving such replies
RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn According to sources controversies and RGV's tweets always go hand in hand and when it comes to tweeting about Pawan Kalyan, the filmmaker goes to extreme levels in choosing the words to either praise or contradict him. Presently RGV discernibly crossed his limits and associated his fondness for porn with Pawan Kalyan which did not go well with the fans of Pawan Kalyan.
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?