The famous Kingfisher Company Head, Vijay Mallya is currently in the hiding in London, as he hasn't repaid any of the loans he had taken in Indian banks. With many cases of frauds filed against him in India, he has been constantly evading paying the loans and all the efforts to arrest him and bring him to India have ended in vain as he has escaped every time , with his influential image.
In this scenario, as an RTI petition was filed to the government to know the total value of all the loans taken by Mallya which are yet to be paid, the government finance ministry has responded that it has no clues on the total values, and it will not be divulging the data on Mallya's unpaid loans. It had always been accused that the Congress government was instrumental in giving Vijay Mallya huge Loans, and even last year , finance minister Arun Jaitley had accused congress, while congress had accused BJP government of being incapable of bringing Mallya to India.
As an activist Rajiv Kumar Kher had
filed an RTI to inquire on the amount of total loans taken by Mallya, the
government has given a reply that it doesn't know the amount, with the further
explanation that Mallya has taken various loans from various banks signing
numerous agreements, and the government is unsure of the amount of loans he has
taken from different banks, and hence it is not possible to give Vijay Mallya's
loan details. However the central information department has been
triggered by this response and it has instructed the finance ministry to come
up with a proper response, stating that when a question comes from the public,
they can't be giving such replies
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike