New Delhi sources have stated that the Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said "a large number of her Muslim brothers and sisters from India visit Saudi Arabia every year for Haj and Umrah pilgrimage and thanked the Majesty for increasing the Haj quota for India in 2017 and also for the special arrangements and care which is given to the pilgrims”.
Previously according to sources Saudi Arabia had increased the quota of Indians for the Haj pilgrimage by 5,000 from this year and the decision by Riyadh came after Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi signed a bilateral annual agreement for Haj 2018 with Saudi Minister for Haj and Umrah Mohammad Saleh bin Taher Benten.
Presently according to sources a total of 1.75 lakh
Indian citizens can go for Haj. Last year, Saudi Arabia increased India's Haj
quota by 35,000. Meanwhile Sushma Swaraj said that India's participation at the
Al Janadriyah Festival "provided an opportunity to showcase our strong
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP