According to sources it was stated that TDP MP and industrialist Galla Jayadev has come down heavily on the BJP which has been doing gross injustice to Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile in his stentorian, constructive, elaborate speech in Lok Sabha, Galla Jayadev talked about how PM Modi, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley have "deceived", "betrayed" the people of AP.
Further Galla Jayadev directly attacked BJP and its plans to ally with YSRCP and "cheating" people of AP, its ally TDP. Meanwhile according to sources when talking about the funds Centre has issued to AP so far, Jayadev stated that the collections of Baahubali is far more than what the Centre issued to the AP.
Sources have reported that Jayadev thoroughly lashed out at the BJP for continuously cheating the people of AP. Moreover he even recalled how Congress being strongest in AP became zero after playing with the people of AP.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP