New Delhi sources have added that Internet may have brought the world closer but distance between hearts seems to be growing with 2 in 3 respondents polled in India saying they felt their significant other was more interested in their Internet connected device than in them. Moreover only 20% said they set strict limits about Internet connected device use when with their partner and nearly half of respondents (45%) indicated that they have spied on their partner's social media accounts or connected devices.
Meanwhile according to a study by security solutions provider McAfee, 3 in 4 respondents indicated that they have had to compete for the attention of their date with their device. Further, 77% respondents said they think the use of technology gets in the way of relationships today.
According to sources 89% respondents said
privacy is important in a relationship, 84% said they would share their
personal passwords and PINs with their partners. These include passwords to
online shopping websites, social media accounts, video stream services like
Netflix as well as personal e-mail accounts and banking and financial services
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes