New Delhi sources have added that Internet may have brought the world closer but distance between hearts seems to be growing with 2 in 3 respondents polled in India saying they felt their significant other was more interested in their Internet connected device than in them. Moreover only 20% said they set strict limits about Internet connected device use when with their partner and nearly half of respondents (45%) indicated that they have spied on their partner's social media accounts or connected devices.
Meanwhile according to a study by security solutions provider McAfee, 3 in 4 respondents indicated that they have had to compete for the attention of their date with their device. Further, 77% respondents said they think the use of technology gets in the way of relationships today.
According to sources 89% respondents said
privacy is important in a relationship, 84% said they would share their
personal passwords and PINs with their partners. These include passwords to
online shopping websites, social media accounts, video stream services like
Netflix as well as personal e-mail accounts and banking and financial services
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP