Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump commented on recent stock market volatility for the first time on Wednesday, suggesting a wild sell-off may be due to good news about the economy.
According to sources Donald Trump tweeted that “In the ‘old days,’ when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up”. “Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down.” The real estate tycoon suggested that was a "big mistake, and we have so much great news about the economy”.
Sources have stated that Tuesday’s sell-off and
partial recovery on Wall Street have been fueled by expectations that rising
wages and inflation will spur the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
Meanwhile throughout his presidency, Trump has
sought to portray record rises on Wall Street as indicative of the broader
economy, rather than a reflection corporate America.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar