Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump commented on recent stock market volatility for the first time on Wednesday, suggesting a wild sell-off may be due to good news about the economy.
According to sources Donald Trump tweeted that “In the ‘old days,’ when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up”. “Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down.” The real estate tycoon suggested that was a "big mistake, and we have so much great news about the economy”.
Sources have stated that Tuesday’s sell-off and
partial recovery on Wall Street have been fueled by expectations that rising
wages and inflation will spur the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
Meanwhile throughout his presidency, Trump has
sought to portray record rises on Wall Street as indicative of the broader
economy, rather than a reflection corporate America.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes