Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump commented on recent stock market volatility for the first time on Wednesday, suggesting a wild sell-off may be due to good news about the economy.
According to sources Donald Trump tweeted that “In the ‘old days,’ when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up”. “Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down.” The real estate tycoon suggested that was a "big mistake, and we have so much great news about the economy”.
Sources have stated that Tuesday’s sell-off and
partial recovery on Wall Street have been fueled by expectations that rising
wages and inflation will spur the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
Meanwhile throughout his presidency, Trump has
sought to portray record rises on Wall Street as indicative of the broader
economy, rather than a reflection corporate America.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP