Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump commented on recent stock market volatility for the first time on Wednesday, suggesting a wild sell-off may be due to good news about the economy.
According to sources Donald Trump tweeted that “In the ‘old days,’ when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up”. “Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down.” The real estate tycoon suggested that was a "big mistake, and we have so much great news about the economy”.
Sources have stated that Tuesday’s sell-off and
partial recovery on Wall Street have been fueled by expectations that rising
wages and inflation will spur the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
Meanwhile throughout his presidency, Trump has
sought to portray record rises on Wall Street as indicative of the broader
economy, rather than a reflection corporate America.
RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn According to sources controversies and RGV's tweets always go hand in hand and when it comes to tweeting about Pawan Kalyan, the filmmaker goes to extreme levels in choosing the words to either praise or contradict him. Presently RGV discernibly crossed his limits and associated his fondness for porn with Pawan Kalyan which did not go well with the fans of Pawan Kalyan.
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?