Shimla sources have stated that veteran Bollywood actor Jeetendra was recently accused of sexually harassing his cousin, who has come forward to file a police complaint 47 years after the alleged incident. According to sources Jeetendra, whose real name is Ravi Kapoor, is the son of the victim's father's sister. The victim made the allegation in a police complaint filed with Himachal Pradesh's Director General of Police.
Meanwhile as per the complaint, the incident took place in January 1971, when the victim was 18 and Jeetendra was 28. It happened when he "arranged" for the victim to join him from New Delhi to Shimla on the set of his movie without the complainant's "awareness". Recently the victim has claimed that on the night they reached Shimla, Jeetendra returned to the room in an inebriated state, joined the two separate beds and sexually assaulted her.
Meanwhile several ladies have accused Hollywood's powerful
men, the Hindi film industry while admitting the prevalence of abuse have not
named and shamed as openly. Jeetendra, now 75, is a well known name in the
Hindi film industry. He is also a film producer, and has daughter Ekta and son
Tusshar with wife Shobhaa.
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes