A Mumbai based youngster was arrested on charges of opening and operating a fake account in the name of Sara Tendulkar, daughter of master blaster Sachin Tendulkar. One of the legends of Indian cricket, Sachin Tendulkar's daughter Sara Tendulkar studies in London University.
However recently she was shocked to see a fake account operating in her name in Twitter. On her complaint to Sachin Tendulkar, he had immediately registered a case with Mumbai police. Upon investigations made by the Mumbai cyber crime department, it was found that the fake id of Sara Tendulkar was maintained by a Mumbai Youngster named Nithiin shishkot.
It was also observed
that he had been using Sara Tendulkar fake account to post derogatory tweets on
Congress leader Sharda Pawar. Ultimately, Nithiin was arrested by the police
department at Andheri area of Mumbai and also seized his laptops and mobile
phones. Cases have been filed on him on charges of fraud, forgery,
impersonation and defamation.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP