Prime Minister Narendra Modi had been addressing people in the initial phases of his political career in English. However, of late he has been addressing every crowd only in Hindi. Though he was speaking in English in his visits to other nations, he has now begun speaking in Hindi in his foreign visits too, and his English was even trolled by the American president.
In such a scenario, Modi had posted a tweet today, with an obvious grammatical error. He had posted "let us work together in providing the poor quality and affordable healthcare". While what he meant was to bring together people to provide quality and affordable healthcare, a missing of a comma between poor and quality meant that Modi wanted to give people poor quality healthcare. His tweet became a butt of jokes as Twitter erupted with heavy trolls and netizens were on fire. One of the Twitter users had posted, of course the healthcare will be poor, thanks to pakoda effect.
Another user had
tweeted, sack the person who posted this tweet from your account immediately,
none would give such a promise even in their election manifesto, while another
has sarcastically posted, finally the government has accepted that in Modi's
rule, the healthcare facilities are poor. With such trolls, BJP and its leader
Modi faced severe social media backlash even today, while it was the Amit Shah
pakoda speech yesterday.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes