Prime Minister Narendra Modi had been addressing people in the initial phases of his political career in English. However, of late he has been addressing every crowd only in Hindi. Though he was speaking in English in his visits to other nations, he has now begun speaking in Hindi in his foreign visits too, and his English was even trolled by the American president.
In such a scenario, Modi had posted a tweet today, with an obvious grammatical error. He had posted "let us work together in providing the poor quality and affordable healthcare". While what he meant was to bring together people to provide quality and affordable healthcare, a missing of a comma between poor and quality meant that Modi wanted to give people poor quality healthcare. His tweet became a butt of jokes as Twitter erupted with heavy trolls and netizens were on fire. One of the Twitter users had posted, of course the healthcare will be poor, thanks to pakoda effect.
Another user had
tweeted, sack the person who posted this tweet from your account immediately,
none would give such a promise even in their election manifesto, while another
has sarcastically posted, finally the government has accepted that in Modi's
rule, the healthcare facilities are poor. With such trolls, BJP and its leader
Modi faced severe social media backlash even today, while it was the Amit Shah
pakoda speech yesterday.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP