New Delhi sources have stated that addressing reporters after Congress women members' delegation met Rajya Sabha Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu over the PM jibe at Chowdhry the Congress MP said she would take a final call on the privilege motion after discussing the issue with the party leadership.
Meanwhile the women delegation demanded that the Prime Minister should tender an apology as it was anti-women. She said "She have decided to move privilege notice against PM on this issue and will speak to her party and then decide how to move forward. She is the mother of two daughters and a wife and the Prime Minister has denigrated the status of women."
Kumari Shailja told the media "All women MPs of
Congress met the Chairman and demanded an apology from the PM". Meanwhile
the NCP leader D.P. Tripathi advised the Congress not to drag the issue but
said that his party would go with the Congress if they take any decision.
Tripathi said "For the opposition's unity we will be with Congress,
whatever decision they take”.
Why Posani Raja joined YS Jagans Padayatra? According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
- Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?