New Delhi sources have stated that addressing reporters after Congress women members' delegation met Rajya Sabha Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu over the PM jibe at Chowdhry the Congress MP said she would take a final call on the privilege motion after discussing the issue with the party leadership.
Meanwhile the women delegation demanded that the Prime Minister should tender an apology as it was anti-women. She said "She have decided to move privilege notice against PM on this issue and will speak to her party and then decide how to move forward. She is the mother of two daughters and a wife and the Prime Minister has denigrated the status of women."
Kumari Shailja told the media "All women MPs of
Congress met the Chairman and demanded an apology from the PM". Meanwhile
the NCP leader D.P. Tripathi advised the Congress not to drag the issue but
said that his party would go with the Congress if they take any decision.
Tripathi said "For the opposition's unity we will be with Congress,
whatever decision they take”.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri