Anchorage sources added that Kate Danyluk, a passenger on the flight, told the Associated Press she knew something was wrong because the flight attendants kept going back and forth in the aisles and had put on rubber gloves. Alaska Airlines spokesman Tim Thompson said "Alaska Airlines flight 146 from Anchorage to Seattle returned to Anchorage due to a passenger not following flight attendant's instructions. While no emergency was declared, the decision was made to return to Anchorage”.
Meanwhile the airport police and FBI met the plane when it landed shortly before 3 am. "The police came on and took him out the back door," said Danyluk, an Anchorage teacher who was taking a "green escape" to attend a garden show in Seattle. Further it wasn't immediately clear if the man was arrested as the FBI did not return repeated messages to the Associated Press yesterday.
Airport police Sgt. Darcy Perry told Anchorage
television station KTVA that "There was a subject on the aircraft that had
barricaded or locked himself in the bathroom, the lavatory. Her office declined
to make her available to speak to the AP on the direction of the airport manager,
who didn't return a message”.
Devotional Politics or Films? It was announced today that Superstar Rajnikanth will next star in a movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda and Iraivi fame, and bankrolled by Sun Pictures. Earlier, Rajnikanth had made an announcement that he will be involved in devotional politics, and was keen on starting his political journey.
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament