According to sources one of the major reasons for Modi's BJP registering a historic win in the 2019 elections is the 'effect use of social media'. Meanwhile when realizing the role Social Media can play in campaigning their agenda, and also spreading malicious information on rivals, some parties have started leveraging it illegitimate way.
Earlier on Wednesday,
the BJP had lodged a police complaint against actress turned politician and
Congress' digital communication head Divya Spandana aka Ramya for allegedly
tutoring her party social media unit to create fake social media accounts to spread
misinformation about Modi government and also to shore up Congress President
Rahul Gandhi popularity.
Moreover in their complaint, BJP said that impersonating accounts is a punishable offence and that it amounts to a detrimental conspiracy. They accused Divya of abetting the massive fake accounts conspiracy to defame PM Modi's govt. Further when clarifying on the same, Divya said the video had been edited out of context. Furthermore in a series of tweets, she said she was only explaining the difference between bots, fake accounts and multiple accounts to her party workers.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar