According to sources one of the major reasons for Modi's BJP registering a historic win in the 2019 elections is the 'effect use of social media'. Meanwhile when realizing the role Social Media can play in campaigning their agenda, and also spreading malicious information on rivals, some parties have started leveraging it illegitimate way.
Earlier on Wednesday,
the BJP had lodged a police complaint against actress turned politician and
Congress' digital communication head Divya Spandana aka Ramya for allegedly
tutoring her party social media unit to create fake social media accounts to spread
misinformation about Modi government and also to shore up Congress President
Rahul Gandhi popularity.
Moreover in their complaint, BJP said that impersonating accounts is a punishable offence and that it amounts to a detrimental conspiracy. They accused Divya of abetting the massive fake accounts conspiracy to defame PM Modi's govt. Further when clarifying on the same, Divya said the video had been edited out of context. Furthermore in a series of tweets, she said she was only explaining the difference between bots, fake accounts and multiple accounts to her party workers.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP