Sources from Chennai stated that passengers at the only airport in Chennai were in for a shock on Thursday morning when the flight announcement system did not display the departure and arrival details in Tamil, the local language. Sources in the airport said the electronic display boards placed at various spots in the international and domestic arrivals and departure and waiting areas have been showing flight details in English language only.
Meanwhile a passenger said “At 6 a.m, the electronic boards repeatedly displayed announcements only in English language. The airport officials advertently omitted Tamil and Hindi from the display”. An irked passenger asked "Even those who don't read or write English travel on planes. How could villagers understand the English only announcements?"
Moreover the fuming passengers called off their
protests after an officer spoke to them and promised necessary actions to
restore Tamil and following this, Tamil and Hindi languages were restored on
the board after nearly 4 hours at 10 a.m.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP