New Delhi sources have reported that unhappy with the Union Budget 2018-19 and finance minister Arun Jaitley's statement in the Parliament about 'inadequate' allocation of funds to the state, Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu reportedly told Telugu Desam Party (TDP) MPs that "the Centre is behaving in such a way that it is making people of AP feel that they are not part of the nation."
Currently Naidu is in Dubai, but had an emergency tele-conference session with the MPs, including two Union Cabinet ministers on Thursday to discuss further action. Moreover Arun Jaitley's statement in the Parliament was read out to Naidu during the tele-conference and the MPs suggested that TDP should continue the tough stance towards the Centre.
TDP floor leader in the Lok Sabha
Thota Narasimham Naidu said the “CM expressed
unhappiness over the response from the Centre over the last 3 to 4 days," and
said TDP will take a final decision on future action after the outcome of talks
between state and central officials on revenue deficit and externally aided
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall