Washington sources have stated that US President Donald Trump’s immigration framework will end the diversity lottery visa to help reduce green card backlog of high-skilled workers, the White House said on Friday amid growing demands by Indian H-1B visa holders to remove the per country limit on its allotment.
According to sources Indian-Americans, most of whom are highly skilled and come to the US mainly on H-1B work visas is the worst sufferers of the current immigration system which imposes a 7% per country quota on allotment of green cards or permanent legal residency. Meanwhile the White House said Trump favored a merit-based immigration system, which attracts the best and the brightest from across the world.
Further according to Senate Republican Policy
Committee, every year the US on an average allocates some 50,000 green cards
through lottery for people from countries who do not get an opportunity to come
to the US through the merit-based employment visas. As a result, the current
wait period for Indian skilled immigrants for green card can be as long as 70
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri