Chocolate Day is celebrated on February 9 every year. It is celebrated as the third day of Valentine's Week, right after Propose Day. Valentine's Week is a 7 day long celebration of all things lovey-dovey that begins on February 7 and ends on February 14, with Valentine's Day.
Meanwhile the days during Valentine's Week are Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally, Valentine's Day. Chocolate Day, as the name itself suggests, is dedicated to everyone's favorite sweet treat.
According to sources it is celebrated by giving chocolates
to your loved ones to let them know how much you value them. No matter how
young or old, everyone appreciates chocolate. And more than the gift itself, it
is the thought behind it that counts. So go ahead and give your mom, dad, best friend
and significant other their favorite chocolate and see the smiles light up
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub