Chocolate Day is celebrated on February 9 every year. It is celebrated as the third day of Valentine's Week, right after Propose Day. Valentine's Week is a 7 day long celebration of all things lovey-dovey that begins on February 7 and ends on February 14, with Valentine's Day.
Meanwhile the days during Valentine's Week are Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally, Valentine's Day. Chocolate Day, as the name itself suggests, is dedicated to everyone's favorite sweet treat.
According to sources it is celebrated by giving chocolates
to your loved ones to let them know how much you value them. No matter how
young or old, everyone appreciates chocolate. And more than the gift itself, it
is the thought behind it that counts. So go ahead and give your mom, dad, best friend
and significant other their favorite chocolate and see the smiles light up
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!