According to sources it was stated that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan thanked TRS MP Kavitha for her speech in the Parliament in support of Andhra Pradesh. He took to twitter to thank the Telangana CM KCR's daughter and MP Kavitha for raising her voice in Loka Sabha in support of AP and demanding the Centre to fulfill all the promises made at the time of state bifurcation.
Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan tweeted that "He thanks her from the bottom of his heart "Chellelu Kavitha gariki"(TRS -MP) for her support to the people of AP regarding the "pledged words & promises made by the centre in the Parliament at the time of state bifurcation”. Moreover the political analysts feel that Pawan Kalyan’s announcement of AP-JAC is one of the key reasons, for the Centre to come forward and declare that it would fulfill the commitments made in the AP Reorganization Act 2014 or the Special Package.
Further the Jana Sena chief made a similar tweet last year as well when Kavitha extended her support to the demand of 'Special Category' for Andhra Pradesh.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!