According to sources it was stated that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan thanked TRS MP Kavitha for her speech in the Parliament in support of Andhra Pradesh. He took to twitter to thank the Telangana CM KCR's daughter and MP Kavitha for raising her voice in Loka Sabha in support of AP and demanding the Centre to fulfill all the promises made at the time of state bifurcation.
Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan tweeted that "He thanks her from the bottom of his heart "Chellelu Kavitha gariki"(TRS -MP) for her support to the people of AP regarding the "pledged words & promises made by the centre in the Parliament at the time of state bifurcation”. Moreover the political analysts feel that Pawan Kalyan’s announcement of AP-JAC is one of the key reasons, for the Centre to come forward and declare that it would fulfill the commitments made in the AP Reorganization Act 2014 or the Special Package.
Further the Jana Sena chief made a similar tweet last year as well when Kavitha extended her support to the demand of 'Special Category' for Andhra Pradesh.
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status