A Kolkata based guy, Biswajith Sarkar has been accused by his wife Rita Sarkar of selling her kidney without her knowledge. This case has become a huge controversy, as this has happened even without the knowledge of their family members.
It has been found that, Rita had been complaining for several months of severe Stomach pain and back pain, and though she had pleaded Biswajith to take her to the hospital, he had never taken her. However, her in-laws, on seeing her troubles, took her to a hospital, where the scans revealed that Rita did not have a kidney causing a great shock to the family members.
It was later revealed upon further investigations
that, Rita had an operation in her stomach 2 years back, and it was then that
Biswajith had told doctors to remove her kidney and had sold it. Upon inquiry,
Biswajith has reasoned that since Rita's family did not give the amount he had
quoted as dowry, he had sold her kidney to get money. The cops have arrested
Biswajith and his brother in connection with this horrific incident.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip