A Kolkata based guy, Biswajith Sarkar has been accused by his wife Rita Sarkar of selling her kidney without her knowledge. This case has become a huge controversy, as this has happened even without the knowledge of their family members.
It has been found that, Rita had been complaining for several months of severe Stomach pain and back pain, and though she had pleaded Biswajith to take her to the hospital, he had never taken her. However, her in-laws, on seeing her troubles, took her to a hospital, where the scans revealed that Rita did not have a kidney causing a great shock to the family members.
It was later revealed upon further investigations
that, Rita had an operation in her stomach 2 years back, and it was then that
Biswajith had told doctors to remove her kidney and had sold it. Upon inquiry,
Biswajith has reasoned that since Rita's family did not give the amount he had
quoted as dowry, he had sold her kidney to get money. The cops have arrested
Biswajith and his brother in connection with this horrific incident.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri