A Kolkata based guy, Biswajith Sarkar has been accused by his wife Rita Sarkar of selling her kidney without her knowledge. This case has become a huge controversy, as this has happened even without the knowledge of their family members.
It has been found that, Rita had been complaining for several months of severe Stomach pain and back pain, and though she had pleaded Biswajith to take her to the hospital, he had never taken her. However, her in-laws, on seeing her troubles, took her to a hospital, where the scans revealed that Rita did not have a kidney causing a great shock to the family members.
It was later revealed upon further investigations
that, Rita had an operation in her stomach 2 years back, and it was then that
Biswajith had told doctors to remove her kidney and had sold it. Upon inquiry,
Biswajith has reasoned that since Rita's family did not give the amount he had
quoted as dowry, he had sold her kidney to get money. The cops have arrested
Biswajith and his brother in connection with this horrific incident.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!