In the union budget 2018-19 which was presented recently, the government had proposed 82 new medical colleges throughout the country, while Tamilnadu hasn't been listed in the list of states chosen for the setup of Medical colleges. When Modi took charge as the Prime Minister, it was announced that 58 new medical colleges will be setup, and it was on the basis of a split up of 1 medical college per 3 Lok Sabha constituencies.
In the recently proposed budget, finance minister Arun Jaitley had chalked out the strategy for the next phase for the set up of 24 medical colleges. The proposal given by Arun Jaitley, was released by Health minister JP Natta, and it must be noted that none of these colleges are planned to be constructed neither in Tamilnadu nor any other Southern state.
In the Lok Sabha Elections, BJP had succeeded in TN
with 2 MP seats, and though there was no victory in Kerala, BJP had decent
success in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, but despite all this, BJP government
has did this injustice in allocation of medical colleges to south states. Uttar
Pradesh will have maximum of 13 medical colleges, followed by 8 in Madhya
Pradesh, 7 in Rajasthan, 5 in Jharkhand, and it has been decided that all the
medical colleges will be constructed before 2020-21.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post