In the union budget 2018-19 which was presented recently, the government had proposed 82 new medical colleges throughout the country, while Tamilnadu hasn't been listed in the list of states chosen for the setup of Medical colleges. When Modi took charge as the Prime Minister, it was announced that 58 new medical colleges will be setup, and it was on the basis of a split up of 1 medical college per 3 Lok Sabha constituencies.
In the recently proposed budget, finance minister Arun Jaitley had chalked out the strategy for the next phase for the set up of 24 medical colleges. The proposal given by Arun Jaitley, was released by Health minister JP Natta, and it must be noted that none of these colleges are planned to be constructed neither in Tamilnadu nor any other Southern state.
In the Lok Sabha Elections, BJP had succeeded in TN
with 2 MP seats, and though there was no victory in Kerala, BJP had decent
success in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, but despite all this, BJP government
has did this injustice in allocation of medical colleges to south states. Uttar
Pradesh will have maximum of 13 medical colleges, followed by 8 in Madhya
Pradesh, 7 in Rajasthan, 5 in Jharkhand, and it has been decided that all the
medical colleges will be constructed before 2020-21.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence