In the union budget 2018-19 which was presented recently, the government had proposed 82 new medical colleges throughout the country, while Tamilnadu hasn't been listed in the list of states chosen for the setup of Medical colleges. When Modi took charge as the Prime Minister, it was announced that 58 new medical colleges will be setup, and it was on the basis of a split up of 1 medical college per 3 Lok Sabha constituencies.
In the recently proposed budget, finance minister Arun Jaitley had chalked out the strategy for the next phase for the set up of 24 medical colleges. The proposal given by Arun Jaitley, was released by Health minister JP Natta, and it must be noted that none of these colleges are planned to be constructed neither in Tamilnadu nor any other Southern state.
In the Lok Sabha Elections, BJP had succeeded in TN
with 2 MP seats, and though there was no victory in Kerala, BJP had decent
success in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, but despite all this, BJP government
has did this injustice in allocation of medical colleges to south states. Uttar
Pradesh will have maximum of 13 medical colleges, followed by 8 in Madhya
Pradesh, 7 in Rajasthan, 5 in Jharkhand, and it has been decided that all the
medical colleges will be constructed before 2020-21.
Devotional Politics or Films? It was announced today that Superstar Rajnikanth will next star in a movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda and Iraivi fame, and bankrolled by Sun Pictures. Earlier, Rajnikanth had made an announcement that he will be involved in devotional politics, and was keen on starting his political journey.
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament