2 Indian press reporters were arrested in Maldives, creating a ruckus, and sending shock waves across the country. These two reporters were working for AFP News Company. The high court of Maldives had made an order on February 1 that Former Maldives president Mohmmad Naseed and 9 others must be released from the prison.
However the current President Abdulla Yameen had refused to follow the court order. Besides, Abdulla Yameen also declared an emergency state with immediate effect starting from Monday, for the next 15 days, in the country. Within just few hours of the emergency declaration, Abdulla Yameen had sent orders as per which former president Abdul Gayoom, High court chief justice Abdul Sayeed and judge Ali Hameed were arrested.
Due to the sudden declaration of the emergency and
the tense political scenario existing in Maldives,the country is facing huge
chaos and confusion. In such a situation, two Indian press reporters of AFP News
Company have been arrested as well, and the condition of them is yet to be
Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan is seen reading 'Srikakulam Naxalite Udhyamam' (Srikakulam Naxalite Movement) that was penned by Syed Mir Mohammed, the retired Additional SP of Srikakulam. Meanwhile the book highlights the Naxalite movement in Srikakulam district that rocked the district between 1969 and 1972.
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD