2 Indian press reporters were arrested in Maldives, creating a ruckus, and sending shock waves across the country. These two reporters were working for AFP News Company. The high court of Maldives had made an order on February 1 that Former Maldives president Mohmmad Naseed and 9 others must be released from the prison.
However the current President Abdulla Yameen had refused to follow the court order. Besides, Abdulla Yameen also declared an emergency state with immediate effect starting from Monday, for the next 15 days, in the country. Within just few hours of the emergency declaration, Abdulla Yameen had sent orders as per which former president Abdul Gayoom, High court chief justice Abdul Sayeed and judge Ali Hameed were arrested.
Due to the sudden declaration of the emergency and
the tense political scenario existing in Maldives,the country is facing huge
chaos and confusion. In such a situation, two Indian press reporters of AFP News
Company have been arrested as well, and the condition of them is yet to be
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha