Accordingly February has come and love is in the air. A perfect occasion to profess your love and it is also the season to bury the hatchet and make up. The valentine’s week kicked off at the beginning of this week. Couples welcomed it with Rose day and followed it up with propose day and chocolate day today is Teddy day. You might be wondering, why Teddy? It signifies that just like the soft teddy bear, you will stand by your partner through thick and thin.
Meanwhile although the cute animals are available in various sizes and vivid colors, each bear connotes a special meaning just like different colors of roses. Of course, if you know that your crush has a favorite color, you can always go ahead with his or her choice. Make sure you pick the right kind of fluffy toy to communicate your true feelings to the special one.
Red ted is the color of love and compassion, while
white teddy bears look cute and innocent, they do not have a genuine meaning
during the Valentine’s Week. Black means no, and getting a black
bear on Valentine’s Week suggests you are out of luck. Brown means you
have broken his or her heart. Finally blue teddy signifies that your
love is very deep and you’re very serious about your relationship.
No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan was in a denial mode as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) decided to place it back on its terrorist financing watch list. Meanwhile the decision is a blow to both Pakistan’s economy and its strained relations with the United States. Previously in the week China, Turkey, and the Gulf Cooperation Council were opposing the US-led move against Pakistan but by Thursday night both China and Saudi Arabia dropped their opposition.
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip