Accordingly February has come and love is in the air. A perfect occasion to profess your love and it is also the season to bury the hatchet and make up. The valentine’s week kicked off at the beginning of this week. Couples welcomed it with Rose day and followed it up with propose day and chocolate day today is Teddy day. You might be wondering, why Teddy? It signifies that just like the soft teddy bear, you will stand by your partner through thick and thin.
Meanwhile although the cute animals are available in various sizes and vivid colors, each bear connotes a special meaning just like different colors of roses. Of course, if you know that your crush has a favorite color, you can always go ahead with his or her choice. Make sure you pick the right kind of fluffy toy to communicate your true feelings to the special one.
Red ted is the color of love and compassion, while
white teddy bears look cute and innocent, they do not have a genuine meaning
during the Valentine’s Week. Black means no, and getting a black
bear on Valentine’s Week suggests you are out of luck. Brown means you
have broken his or her heart. Finally blue teddy signifies that your
love is very deep and you’re very serious about your relationship.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!