According to sources Andhra Pradesh state government has convinced the Centre to its reasonable demands. The Union Government has conceded to fill the AP's deficit budget and implement the promises it made in AP Reorganization Act 2014.
Meanwhile five days after the protests of Andhra Pradesh MPs, particularly from TDP, and CM Chandrababu Naidu's repeated statements, BJP-led government agreed to immediately release the financial assistance for the 10 months in 2014-15 owing to the recommendations of 14th Finance Commission.
Moreover in lieu of the Special Category Status,
Jaitley agreed to give financial assistance to AP. It's reliably learnt that the
Special Package funds would be adjusted towards the gap in funds for the
Externally Aided Projects (EAPs). Apart from these, the Union Government has
also agreed to set up the Petro Chemical Complex in AP. In its latest promise,
the Centre has also agreed to build Integrated Steel Plant in Kadapa based on
natural iron ore available in the region.
Why Posani Raja joined YS Jagans Padayatra? According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
- Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?