According to sources Andhra Pradesh state government has convinced the Centre to its reasonable demands. The Union Government has conceded to fill the AP's deficit budget and implement the promises it made in AP Reorganization Act 2014.
Meanwhile five days after the protests of Andhra Pradesh MPs, particularly from TDP, and CM Chandrababu Naidu's repeated statements, BJP-led government agreed to immediately release the financial assistance for the 10 months in 2014-15 owing to the recommendations of 14th Finance Commission.
Moreover in lieu of the Special Category Status,
Jaitley agreed to give financial assistance to AP. It's reliably learnt that the
Special Package funds would be adjusted towards the gap in funds for the
Externally Aided Projects (EAPs). Apart from these, the Union Government has
also agreed to set up the Petro Chemical Complex in AP. In its latest promise,
the Centre has also agreed to build Integrated Steel Plant in Kadapa based on
natural iron ore available in the region.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news