Hyderabad sources have stated that millennial account for 25% of the working age population in India and while choosing a company to work for, 75% of them consider salary and benefits as the top priority.
Further according to a report these observations were made in the report titled 'The Youth Barometer' was brought out by CREDAI Youth Wing in association with its knowledge partner CBRE, which was released by Telangana Minister K T Rama Rao. As per report 47% of the Indian youth will increasingly shop online, the report said adding as much as 82% of Indian millennial choose to live with their parents largely due to the cultural upbringing of Asian countries where parents house their children until they get married.
Further Jaxay Shah, President,
CREDAI National said the trends indicate an imminent development in the
affordable housing sector which works in favor of the Prime Minister Narendra
Modi's determined aim of 'Housing for All by 2022'.
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status