Hyderabad sources have stated that millennial account for 25% of the working age population in India and while choosing a company to work for, 75% of them consider salary and benefits as the top priority.
Further according to a report these observations were made in the report titled 'The Youth Barometer' was brought out by CREDAI Youth Wing in association with its knowledge partner CBRE, which was released by Telangana Minister K T Rama Rao. As per report 47% of the Indian youth will increasingly shop online, the report said adding as much as 82% of Indian millennial choose to live with their parents largely due to the cultural upbringing of Asian countries where parents house their children until they get married.
Further Jaxay Shah, President,
CREDAI National said the trends indicate an imminent development in the
affordable housing sector which works in favor of the Prime Minister Narendra
Modi's determined aim of 'Housing for All by 2022'.
Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone? Presently it looks like AP Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu has again took U-Turn and developed a soft corner on the party's former ally, Jana Sena Party. Meanwhile soon after the TDP broke off its ties with the BJP, the Telugu Desam Party refrained from making any criticism of Pawan Kalyan or Jana Sena despite a slew of attacks from the Jana Sena leaders and supporters.
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!