Abu Dhabi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi held wide-ranging talks with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan as the two sides signed five agreements including a historic pact awarding a consortium of Indian oil companies a 10% stake in offshore oil concession.
Meanwhile Modi, who arrived here from Jordan on the second leg of his three-nation tour, was received by Mohammed Bin Zayed and other members of the Royal family at the airport last evening. According to sources the Prime Minister thanked the Crown Prince for the special gesture of receiving him at the airport and said his visit will have a positive impact on India-UAE ties.
Accordingly an MOU between Indian Consortium (OVL, BPRL & IOCL) and
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was signed for the acquisition of a 10
per cent participating interest in the Abu Dhabi's offshore Lower Zakum
Concession. Further to deepen bilateral cooperation in the field of finance, a
MoU between Bombay Stock Exchange and Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange was also
signed. It aims at enhancing cooperation between both the countries in
financial services industry.
Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas According to sources Nara Brahmani, the Executive Director of Heritage Foods, has all the way traveled to Palasa to personally handover the donation to CM Chandrababu Naidu who was monitoring the relief, rehabilitation measures in the Cyclone Titli-affected parts in Srikakulam. As per report Heritage Group has voluntarily donated Rs 66,16,971/- to Smart Andhra Pradesh Foundation
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill