Abu Dhabi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi held wide-ranging talks with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan as the two sides signed five agreements including a historic pact awarding a consortium of Indian oil companies a 10% stake in offshore oil concession.
Meanwhile Modi, who arrived here from Jordan on the second leg of his three-nation tour, was received by Mohammed Bin Zayed and other members of the Royal family at the airport last evening. According to sources the Prime Minister thanked the Crown Prince for the special gesture of receiving him at the airport and said his visit will have a positive impact on India-UAE ties.
Accordingly an MOU between Indian Consortium (OVL, BPRL & IOCL) and
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was signed for the acquisition of a 10
per cent participating interest in the Abu Dhabi's offshore Lower Zakum
Concession. Further to deepen bilateral cooperation in the field of finance, a
MoU between Bombay Stock Exchange and Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange was also
signed. It aims at enhancing cooperation between both the countries in
financial services industry.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!